- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Junior/Senior Agronomist for Italy and abroad
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Civil unrest brings Durban harbour and cold stores to a standstill
- South Africa: Citrus farms pull the brake on harvesting & packing as anarchy continues
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW AVOCADOS
- California drought causing multi-layered effects
- Corrugated box makers in trouble as Himachal government switches to plastic trays
Top 5 -last month
General Director Ton Wortel resigns as of today at The Greenery
The deployed strategy of The Greenery, focussing on intensive chain collaboration with Retail and cost control, will not be changed.
The tasks of Ton Wortel will temporarily be taken over by Philip Limvers, member of the Executive Board of The Greenery.
The Board of Directors will search for a successor within the Board. The company is Ton Wortel grateful for his efforts.
Last week, Bert Jansen (Chariman) and Mieke Bello (Member) laid down their commissariat at The Greenery. Both members disagreed with the other member of the Board on the way of implementation of the new policy at the Greenery and the supervision. Gerard Pronk is now acting chairman.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-08-02 Coliman Bananas mourns the loss of President and founder Jorge Aguilar Heredia
- 2021-07-23 Partnership to create a fully automated farming system for fruit crops, such as strawberries
- 2021-07-23 "Transparency is necessary to gain the trust of our users"
- 2021-07-23 Label Investments acquires Tropical Organic Growers
- 2021-07-23 Belgian and Maltese agricultural ministers visit BelOrta
- 2021-07-23 Preview of Dutch processing company's new factory
- 2021-07-23 Costa succesfully completes retail entitlement offer
- 2021-07-23 Farmhouse, ERP and ABC Logistics join forces in Ripe Fresh Packing
- 2021-07-23 From Brussels to Brisbane: love for Australia drives Cédric Geens to emigration
- 2021-07-23 "We have reached our current market position, thanks to the combination of inspections and expertises"
- 2021-07-23 “We now ship our fresh and fragile products by plane”
- 2021-07-22 Bayer reinforces commitment to increasing fruit and vegetable consumption
- 2021-07-22 France: development of the processing center at the MIN market of Montpellier
- 2021-07-21 Jesús Barranco, CEO of La Unión, new member of the Aecoc fruit and vegetable committee
- 2021-07-21 E-commerce giant Amazon launches Amazon Fresh concept stores
- 2021-07-20 Executive VP and COO of Oppy announces retirement
- 2021-07-20 USDA PACA updates
- 2021-07-20 Fruit importer/exporter launches brand refresh
- 2021-07-20 Tanimura & Antle bolsters sales team
- 2021-07-20 Hazel Tech brings on director of sales strategy