- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Olympic Food Group announces new MD Albert Knol
Albert Knol will succeed Thijs van den Heuvel, who has decided to step aside earlier this year. Albert Knol, will bring a lot of experience to the Olympic Food Group and is well known in the fresh fruit and vegetables industry. He formerly served as CFO for The Greenery.
Olympic Fruit B.V. located in Barendrecht, the Netherlands, was founded by Thijs van den Heuvel in 2001. Hoofdman-Roodzant B.V. was founded in 1968, and has been part of the Olympic Food Group since 2008.
For 15 years Thijs van den Heuvel successfully lead the Olympic Food Group. As owner and ambassador of the Olympic Food Group, he will remain connected in respect of the investment activities and acquisitions among others things.
Thijs van den Heuvel is pleased with his successor: “With Albert Knol we have found a capable Director. Board of Directors and co-workers of the OFG-companies will get an experienced leader. He possesses extensive knowledge and experience. I have confidence in the fact that he can manage our companies outstandingly”.
For more information:
Thijs van den Heuvel
Olympic Food Group
Tel: +31-180 646200
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 FirstFruits Marketing adds pear growing and distribution partner
- 2022-01-25 "EU taxonomy burdens implementation of energy and climate change"
- 2022-01-25 Dutch cooperative changes its company structure
- 2022-01-25 Nahr Al-Khair Company to debut on Egyptian Exchange next Tuesday
- 2022-01-25 Bee Vectoring Technologies announces entry into Peru
- 2022-01-24 Ethylene partnership formed to expand service in China
- 2022-01-24 Grower-importer announces new Western expansion
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce