- Commercial Manager UK or Holland
- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
European delegation visits Camposol in Peru
and benefit the company provides to their workers. Relations with its union organizations were also observed.
The visiting delegation was made up of Astrid Kaag, Wies Ubags and René Kouwenhoven, Samuel Machacuay (FNV), Alessandra Rigal and Nick Kightley (ETI), Pablo Ramos and Jesús del Castillo (CGTP), who were shown the main production processes of the company, as well as view the new addition of 1,200 ha of blueberries, a crop that will continue providing more job and development opportunities to more than 15 thousand Peruvians in the Chao and Virú areas, in the northern part of Peru.
Furthermore, the delegation also had the opportunity to view the main renewed dining room at the plant, which services almost four thousand employees at the industrial plant located in Chao. They visited the Rayito de Sol Wawa Wasi (daycare), one of the social responsibility programs that provide the employee's children, under the age of 4, with comprehensive care and education. This Camposol program is framed within its social and environmental responsibility policy, which has the development of women in all their areas as one of its cornerstones. The labor force at Camposol is made up of more than 40% of women, all of which are provided with the same development opportunities.
The group visited the Marverde Real Estate project, which comprises the construction of 15,352 houses and, in its first state, will provide 698 houses to employees and the general public that acquire these houses until March 2016.
The visit ended with a meeting where the representatives of FNV, ETI and CGTP with some union leaders and Camposol employees participated in order to have a relaxed, sincere and wide dialogue dealing with the interested parties’ and our employees’ concerns.
The members of ETI, FNV and CGTP met with Camposol representatives to express their impressions, comments and suggestions. This final meeting counted with the special participation of Carmela Sifuentes, the CGTP chairwoman, who expressed her special interest in the woman in the agro sector role, which we share. At the end of the meeting, all participants coincided in the wish of continuing promoting and working in different common interest issues, especially all matters regarding social dialogue and promotion of labor rights.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-28 Pairwise welcomes former Walmart Executive to Board of Directors
- 2022-01-28 Fresh Select’s John Said elected as Australian Fresh Produce Alliance Chair
- 2022-01-28 Two Dutch growers associations partner to auction cucumbers
- 2022-01-28 France: Cancel Fruits becomes Vergers Cancel
- 2022-01-28 France: Engaging fresh produce SMEs in a CSR approach
- 2022-01-28 Fruitalyst – global fruit marketing company rebranded
- 2022-01-28 “We should be conscious that these increasing investments will demand payback”
- 2022-01-28 Gakon Netafim and Tomatoworld sign partnership agreement
- 2022-01-28 AgCode celebrates 20th anniversary
- 2022-01-27 Aigen raises a $4 mln seed led by NEA
- 2022-01-27 Turkish potato equipment manufacturer aims to become worldwide brand
- 2022-01-27 Texas produce industry leaders inducted into Hall of Fame
- 2022-01-27 Easyfresh and Global Consult Agro team up
- 2022-01-27 AGQ Labs has a new agri-food laboratory in Almeria
- 2022-01-27 New technical commercial director for Nijssen
- 2022-01-27 Dutch firm designs Russian fruit importer's new state-of-the-art DC
- 2022-01-27 AgBiome receives grant to continue developing effective crop protection solutions for farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2022-01-27 Hema Supply Chain New Technology Shortlisted for International Awards
- 2022-01-27 "Since our integration into Westfalia Fruit International, we have experienced strong growth"
- 2022-01-27 South Africa’s Sun Exchange plans African expansion