- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Smile Lite, the Italian resealable packaging conquers the world
The Italian company is already present on the European and American market with its wide range of resealable films for the packaging of tomatoes, mushrooms, salads and berries.
For the Australian company THG, Smilesys developed and created resealable film for three new "Specialty Tomatoes" product lines: Tommo, the specialty snack for kids that comes in a 100 gr tray; the classic super-sweet SunBlast in 200 gr tray and the Triple Treats Selection in 325 gr tray.
"Several advantages come with packing fresh products" says Ernesto Zanarella, who developed and patented the Smile Lite system together with his team.
Smile Lite is made of 100% recyclable PET and thanks to its thin layers the plastic waste is reduced by 40% compared to the traditional reclosing systems.
Smilesys and THG share the same values and pursue ecological sustainability and low environmental impact, and that is why Smilesys considers THG the ideal partner for developing "smart" products such as Smile Lite.
The fresh products of the Hullabaloo line are available and exclusive in all Woolworths shops since October 2015.
Smilesys is proud to announce another great achievement: the Nomination at the Swiss Packaging Award 2015, a yearly event organized by the Swiss Packaging Institute. The 49 contest participants were divided into 6 categories: sustainability, convenience, design, marketing, technology and construction.
In collaboration with our partner Jowa AG, Smilesys was one of the 18 finalists and received a Nomination in the "Convenience" category thanks to the innovative, user-friendly and high-visual impact packaging.
For more information:
Smilesys Resealable Systems
Via Guido Rossa, 17
35016 Piazzola Sul Brenta (Padova)
Phone: +39 (0)49 7166211
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Del Monte works on developing compostable fruit cups
- 2022-01-26 “This was a unique opportunity to create something different"
- 2022-01-25 "We’re proud to be able to offer a recycled packaging solution"
- 2022-01-25 "Packaging legislation is moving faster than the development of alternative materials"
- 2022-01-24 France: Distributors have difficulty adapting to the end of plastic
- 2022-01-24 Indian Patent Office grants patent for coating that extends shelf life of fruits & vegetables
- 2022-01-21 Multi-million dollar reusable packaging theft operation taken down
- 2022-01-21 Fresh produce companies turning to automation during pandemic labour shortages
- 2022-01-21 "Reusable solutions allow Greek companies to enter new export markets"
- 2022-01-21 Kelston Orchards opens new multi purpose cool store and packhouse
- 2022-01-20 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-20 German importer urges Sri Lankan agro exporters to practice superior packaging
- 2022-01-14 “Our linerless Fruit Lid can help brand owners tackle the problems associated with single use plastic
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-13 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-13 A behind-the-scenes look at a Dutch company's packaging department
- 2022-01-12 Belgian company's packaging gets second chances
- 2022-01-11 "We're currently the only packing company in Europe packaging Brussels sprouts in paper"
- 2022-01-07 Papyrus Egypt turns to banana fibre food packaging
- 2022-01-06 "Batching, primary packaging and secondary packaging from a single source"