- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Swiss company joins Crimson Snow club
Jürgen Braun (KIKU), Andrea Iseppi (Iseppi Frutta)
Jürgen Braun, CEO of KIKU Variety Management: “Iseppis are our friends, and fit perfectly into the Crimson Snow family with trustful companies like Italian F.lli Clementi, Rivoira and Sanifrutta, as well as Serbian Verda Vivo/Agrounija. All producers of these Partners are enthusiastic, as it is really grower friendly: it needs less work, it is environmental friendly, its picked almost in one go, has a very high packout, and is just perfect in storage. This gives our growers a very nice remuneration, important to have those producing quality fruits and be ready for innovations.
But that´s not enough. The consumer needs to love the apple. This is confirmed by a high consumer acceptance last season, with the first critical volume of 1.300tons marketed last season in a short period of time. This year we expect 3.000tons, some retailers in Europe already want to get all apples exclusively, mainly because of the consumer acceptance, the good shelf-life, the easy handling with almost no losses. The focus will be in Italy, Germany, Spain, North Africa, Arabian countries and Asia.”
Andrea Iseppi: “We work hard and professionally every day. The quality of our fruit must be very high. Innovation must be constant, and the choice of new varieties is essential. We decided to invest in Crimson Snow because we strongly believe in it, which is not enough. We found the same effort and passion in the Braun brothers, very important in the launch of a novelty. Also the other members of the Crimson Snow club are family companies with a tradition in the industry.”
Braun: “All of us totally believe in the project, both the group of Partners and KIKU Variety Management: after planting 12 hectares in the last years, this winter we plant 10 more. The European group has already planted 100ha. The masterplan of the group talks about 500 hectares to be planted before 2017. It is important to achieve 10.000tons, then 20.000tons, as soon as possible which will enable expansion of existing programs with our big clients.
Tests sites have been set up at Partner´s place in USA, Chile, South Africa and New Zealand, while in Australia there is almost 20 hectares of Crimson Snow® and fans have been able to appreciate the apple for years.“
For more information: www.crimsonsnow-apple.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Water pans transform Ukambani into food basket
- 2022-01-18 Kashmir Traders Alliance supports demands of the Fruit Growers Association
- 2022-01-18 "The demand for blackberries and in particular organic berries is certainly growing"
- 2022-01-18 Over one thousand hectares of strawberries cultivated in Basilicata this year
- 2022-01-18 William's pear harvest began in the Rio Negro and Neuquen Valley with losses that could amount to 80,000 tons
- 2022-01-18 Berry grower expands physically and virtually in 2022
- 2022-01-18 Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
- 2022-01-18 “Our club varieties will be available for 12 months a year in the near future."
- 2022-01-18 "In marketing terms, Easter is now more interesting for us than Christmas"
- 2022-01-18 Crop update on Chilean nectarine season
- 2022-01-18 Petrolina fruit producers face losses of R$ 60 million
- 2022-01-18 Northern provinces of Vietnam halt fruit trucks at some border gates
- 2022-01-18 Yakima Valley: Demand for cherries remains high
- 2022-01-18 "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- 2022-01-18 India grants expanded market access for US cherries
- 2022-01-17 South Africa: Industry set for a promising pome fruit 2022 harvest
- 2022-01-17 Good year for UK Bramley producers
- 2022-01-17 Limvalnera strawberries are nickel and histamine-free
- 2022-01-17 New book shows grapes a top food for immunity and brain health
- 2022-01-17 Brazilian fruit industry breaks record, reaching more than 1 billion dollars in exports