- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
2,198 visitors attend PMA Fruittrade Latin America
The event kicked off last week with the Inaugural Breakfast. During the breakfast, guests heard from a large group of industry leaders including Minister of Agriculture Carlos Furche, Subdirector of ProChile,Rafael Sabat, and Senior Vice President of Morgan Stanley, Francis John Ciabattoni, about the economic and financial issues of the fresh produce industry and how those issues impact businesses all over the globe.
Click here see to FreshPlaza's photo report of the event
Business Roundtable to Build Business Relationships
During the Business Roundtable, buyers from Brazil, UK, USA, the Netherlands and other countries had the opportunity to meet with producers, exporters and even suppliers from Latin America. The unique face to face networking experienced served as a great connection tool for buyers and sellers to develop essential and long lasting business relationships.
“Last year, we offered the opportunity to generate one on one meetings between grower/exporters and importers/supermarkets. This year, we added a new concept – matching suppliers of products, services, and materials with growers,” says Produce Marketing Association’s Vice President of Global Business Development, Nancy Tucker. “This year’s adjustment proved to be very beneficial for those who participated.”
“As I had hoped, PMA Fruittrade Latin America was the epicenter of networking and information for the Southern Hemisphere produce industry,” says Christian Corssen, general manager, Compaňía Frutera Santa María S.A. “It presented growers, retailers, importers and all the related providers with the opportunity to come together before the start of the southern hemisphere fruit season to exchange ideas and close deals with new business partners.”
According to Corssen, “The event was an extraordinary learning opportunity— on several commercial, technical and packaging topics affecting our industry today— and introduced new comers to the industry and to other industry professionals.”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier