- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Switzerland: Tomatoes most imported vegetable
Average imports of fresh vegetables: 2001-2004 and 2011-2014
However, this does not apply to all types of tomatoes: the increasingly popular cherry tomato has massively added to imports.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-24 There will be a lack of fresh artichokes because of the frost in the Region of Murcia
- 2022-01-24 40% drop in volumes of red garlic from Nubia
- 2022-01-24 Are consumers willing to buy CRISPR tomatoes?
- 2022-01-24 Fiji: Suva Market Vendors Association expects high vegetables prices for at least 3 more months
- 2022-01-24 Broccoli to help anti-cancer treatments
- 2022-01-24 The trial planting of "Old Beijing" green chives succeeded
- 2022-01-24 Two Australian family brands partner together to celebrate loved Aussie produce in pickled form
- 2022-01-21 Christmas cauliflowers finally harvested
- 2022-01-21 Spanish tomato exports to the UK remain at the same level they were before Brexit
- 2022-01-21 Three Turkmen enterprises get permission to supply tomatoes to Russia
- 2022-01-21 "We hope the sprout market will improve once the Belgian measures are eased"
- 2022-01-21 “People are starting to realize Thailand can export asparagus”
- 2022-01-21 "Noticeable increase in demand for brown mushrooms"
- 2022-01-21 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-21 “The endive market is very competitive in terms of prices”
- 2022-01-21 Colder temperatures slow organic lettuce production
- 2022-01-20 Highest annual NZ food price rise in a decade: cost of tomatoes doubled
- 2022-01-20 Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- 2022-01-20 "Cauliflower market should improve in early February"