- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ay-kasa delivers patented collapsible crates
"Consumers really excited about minibox"
Crates of different sizes
A product that stands out is the ‘comfort box’. "It has a special locking mechanism allowing easy opening and closing of the crate. We are also known for several other containers, including the 'minibox’." There is an increasing demand for these small crates. They are also commercially available and consumers react to them with great enthusiasm. The miniboxes are very useful, for example for houseware storage even if it was mainly developed for fruit packaging."
Hakan Nikbay during Fruit Attraction this year.
In Turkey, a lot of producers in the AGF sector still use wooden crates so Ay-kasa mainly focuses on export. " Turkey is still somewhat behind where packaging is concerned. For other countries this plastic crate is perfect. Customers are mainly fruit packers, supermarket chains and logistics companies. Fruit producing countries such as Spain, Italy and the Netherlands are very interesting for us to present them with our products. We are still looking for distributors in several European countries. The Far East and Asian countries are also showing interest. This year we were at the Fruit Attraction in Madrid to present our products and we will also be at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin."
According to Nikbay, it is a difficult market despite the patents on their crates. "Some competitors copy our products and want to conquer the market with lower prices. This is a pity, because they have completely different properties. These crates don’t have the same quality and durability, so of course we warn our clients about this."
For more information:
Sırasöğütler Mah. İstanbul Cad.
No: 51/1 41700
Gebze KOCAELİ - Turkey
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Multi-million dollar reusable packaging theft operation taken down
- 2022-01-21 Fresh produce companies turning to automation during pandemic labour shortages
- 2022-01-21 "Reusable solutions allow Greek companies to enter new export markets"
- 2022-01-21 Kelston Orchards opens new multi purpose cool store and packhouse
- 2022-01-20 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-20 German importer urges Sri Lankan agro exporters to practice superior packaging
- 2022-01-14 “Our linerless Fruit Lid can help brand owners tackle the problems associated with single use plastic
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-13 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-13 A behind-the-scenes look at a Dutch company's packaging department
- 2022-01-12 Belgian company's packaging gets second chances
- 2022-01-11 "We're currently the only packing company in Europe packaging Brussels sprouts in paper"
- 2022-01-07 Papyrus Egypt turns to banana fibre food packaging
- 2022-01-06 "Batching, primary packaging and secondary packaging from a single source"
- 2022-01-06 "We see potential for our cardboard trays on the Polish market"
- 2022-01-05 Packaging: Fruit and vegetable sector still at a dead end
- 2022-01-04 New label for genetically modified food products has now come into effect
- 2022-01-03 Scientists from Singapore and US develop bacteria-killing packaging
- 2021-12-24 The demand for unpacked products is increasing in European markets
- 2021-12-23 Australian fruit and veg pallet wrapping solution wins major international awards