- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Namibian grape harvest commences with great quality
"Quality is great, especially for the large and extra large sizes in Flame seedless, Sugraone and Thompson seedless. Despite the slight lateness of the crop we will still be in the market before the main competitors."
The company exports mainly to the EU and UK markets, but are also exploring the Chinese, Middle East and other Asian markets and will ship some small volumes to the Middle East this season.
Akwenye said that the European market is looking good for the first arrivals in week 50.
The company grows grapes on 60 ha and they also grow 40 ha of dates as well as 40 ha of vegetables.
For more information:
Tel: + 264 63 297604
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Dino helps move his melons
- 2022-01-24 'At-home dining will probably increase compared to pre-pandemic levels'
- 2022-01-24 Romantic heart-shaped packaging filled with sweet strawberries
- 2022-01-24 Week 2: Chile recorded an export of 7,605 tons of fresh blueberries
- 2022-01-24 Final picking season for Noho Blueberry Farm
- 2022-01-24 Pioneering grape grower has passed away
- 2022-01-24 Indian consumers embrace South African apples and pears
- 2022-01-24 Ongoing 2021/22 crop for EU27 estimated 6.7% higher than preceding 5-year average
- 2022-01-24 Moldova to negotiate increase in duty-free quota for plum exports to EU
- 2022-01-24 "Good money for pears of all sizes; lousy apple prices"
- 2022-01-24 Record Dutch agricultural exports in 2021
- 2022-01-24 India, Russia and Libya top importers of Turkish apples in 2021
- 2022-01-24 Chilean cherry prices will continue to fall in the Chinese market
- 2022-01-24 It is expected that China's imported fruit volume will remain stable and slightly decrease in 2022
- 2022-01-24 Market analysis of Chinese apple import and export in December 2021
- 2022-01-24 "Cherry supply season reached its peak, but backlogs in Chinese ports are slowing down product movement"
- 2022-01-24 Decreasing apple output worries Kullu Valley growers
- 2022-01-24 A new high-quality strawberry from Sicily
- 2022-01-21 The Pears de Rincón de Soto PDO was awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-21 Peruvian white grape exports gain ground over the Red Globe exports