- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mudanjiang 2015 export: substantial and of high value
According to reports, China's relevant departments are carrying out a more supporting policy for steady development of foreign trade. The export agriculture production base filing system was abolished. Further more, in Mudanjiang, Ning'an, Hailin and other counties a lot of farmers are growing excellent quality fruit and vegetables according to organic cultivation standards. They are using different channels to open up the international market, causing the export-oriented agricultural market to develop rapidly.
Through export, the value of fruit and vegetables is clearly increased. Ten months ago, the total value of export products of foreign trade enterprises that underwent supervision from Mudanjiang's Inspection and Quarantine Bureau reached to 158 million American Dollars.
Source: Northeast China Online
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 France: Fruit and vegetable prices went up 9% between 2019 and 2021, according to Familles Rurales
- 2022-01-24 Average Irish household discards €700 worth of food yearly
- 2022-01-24 When it comes to plant-based foods, it's time to get back to our roots
- 2022-01-24 Malaysian inflation up due to weather-driven food shortage
- 2022-01-24 Iranian exports of agricultural goods and foodstuffs exceed $3.8 bln in 9 months
- 2022-01-24 Pakistan & Japan to further enhance trade relations
- 2022-01-21 Pakistan: Government to allow exports of 14 items to Kabul
- 2022-01-21 Nepali importers suffer due to delayed shipments from China
- 2022-01-21 Guangxi expect rising commerce with ASEAN nations
- 2022-01-21 Fresh produce prices expected to soar
- 2022-01-21 Taiwan and St Lucia sign 5-year agricultural agreement
- 2022-01-21 Laos bans import of certain agro products
- 2022-01-21 "There is no shortage of supply of fresh produce in South Australia"
- 2022-01-21 "Paying in local currency could save European fruit importers plenty of money"
- 2022-01-21 'Spanish Clemenules were at the forefront'
- 2022-01-21 “Regenuary”: the new movement encouraging local and seasonal consumption
- 2022-01-21 Jiaxing Fruit Wholesale Market tests import fruit for traces of Covid-19
- 2022-01-21 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-21 North Portugal: Growers hoping for rain to save crops
- 2022-01-21 How India’s farmers launched a movement against Modi’s Farm Bills, and won