- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Record apple harvest expected in Macedonia
The apple crop is expected to be around 170 thousand tonnes, of which around 140 thousand tonnes are from the region of Prespa.
Such huge production ranks the country as second apple producer in the world (after Poland) in terms of kg per capita per year with about 90kg.
Macedonia is a net exporter of apples with about 80% of it's produce going for export. Main export markets are neighboring countries, Russia and the Middle East.
Russian retail chains have just started purchasing directly from the farmers at price 0.18/0.28 eur/kg depending on variety and quality.
For more information:
International Prespa Apples Trading Co.LTD
Tel: +(389) 70 978-052
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Apple markets building strength as supplies are dwindling rapidly
- 2022-01-19 Envy apples launches new Valentine’s Day movie promotion
- 2022-01-19 “The Turkish Lira/USD exchange rate helped us to be aggressive while exporting”
- 2022-01-19 La Grande Bellezza Italiana supplies grapes and apples at a pre-established price
- 2022-01-19 Brazilian watermelon exports ended 2021 at a good rate
- 2022-01-19 State of Paraná starts grape harvest
- 2022-01-19 Egypt plans to import more fruits from Kenya
- 2022-01-19 France: Ardèche producers worried about the future of the cherry sector
- 2022-01-19 China: Goodfarmer Group and Focus Media signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2022-01-19 Fresh Fruit Importers in Hong Kong: Costs rise and shipments halve
- 2022-01-19 "A little bit of good news for Australian table grape exporters"
- 2022-01-19 Niche products fear no competition
- 2022-01-19 “The French pear market is very linear”
- 2022-01-18 Kashmir Traders Alliance supports demands of the Fruit Growers Association
- 2022-01-18 Northern provinces of Vietnam halt fruit trucks at some border gates
- 2022-01-18 Yakima Valley: Demand for cherries remains high
- 2022-01-18 Berry grower expands physically and virtually in 2022
- 2022-01-18 Crop update on Chilean nectarine season
- 2022-01-18 "The demand for blackberries and in particular organic berries is certainly growing"
- 2022-01-18 William's pear harvest began in the Rio Negro and Neuquen Valley with losses that could amount to 80,000 tons