- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NatureFresh Farms wraps up #GreenInTheCity tour
“It is only fitting that we wrap up our tour in Canada at The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair in Toronto. We have toured all over eastern North America this year talking about greenhouse produce and the importance it plays in the food chain," said Peter Quiring, President.
“The Royal is an event for us to showcase our Greenhouse Education Center. It gives us an opportunity, first hand, to help educate consumers about greenhouse grown produce. The 38ft. trailer is a living attraction and allows us to physically demonstrate to consumers how tomato, bell pepper, and cucumber plants are grown in a greenhouse environment, it really helps put things in perspective,” said Quiring.
With over one million square feet of displays and competition facilities, The Royal today draws in 300,000 visitors annually. Thousands of entries are received each year from elite Canadian and International breeders, growers and exhibitors, including over 5000 large and small animals. The fair welcomes approximately 18,000 students each year to the Royal where they are entertained and engaged by the depth of educational exhibits and experience first hand the diverse aspects of the agri-food sector.
NatureFresh is once again a sponsor of the For Love Of Food Stage with Corporate Chef Henry Furtado performing a variety of cooking demos through the 10-day fair.
For More Information:
Tel: +1 519 326 1111
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"
- 2022-01-12 2021 surpasses 2020 produce sales in dollars but volume didn’t hold the line
- 2022-01-12 New Northeast distribution center for avocado supplier
- 2022-01-12 AgDevCo attracts local investor to grow food crops in the Babator irrigated farming-hub
- 2022-01-12 Zeder sells stake in The Logistics Group
- 2022-01-12 M&S appoint Monaghan as new plant kitchen supplier
- 2022-01-12 LondonMetric Property Plc announces acquisition of cold storage and logistics warehouse development
- 2022-01-12 Swedish agtech raises €16,6 million to expand endeavors in Europe
- 2022-01-12 Abu Dhabi-based tech company Silal appoints Salmeen Obaid Alameri as CEO
- 2022-01-12 Port of LA applauds governor Newsom's plan to invest $2.3 bln in California ports