- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Culinary Cuts scoops up packing award at Fresh Summit
Each package contains four to five, 1-cup servings and can be prepared in four minutes or less in the microwave, sautéed, steamed or on the stovetop. Detailed cooking instructions are included in each package as well as three recipes and usage ideas; the line is gluten free and an ideal fresh pasta swap.
The company’s launch of the product line in St. Louis earlier this year won a Marketing Excellence Award from Produce Business magazine.
The product line was two years in development involving extensive consumer research, test markets, professional recipe development and online research.
For more information about Mann Packing visit veggiesmadeeasy.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- 2022-01-18 Dutch take over Jung Group
- 2022-01-18 Dutch trader sells two companies, will continue under EvB International
- 2022-01-18 Mecklenburger Ernte doubles space at Verdion logistics center in Gallin
- 2022-01-18 Horizon Logistics welcomes new general manager
- 2022-01-18 7bridges raises $17 mln to automate logistics supply chains through AI
- 2022-01-18 Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. announces management changes
- 2022-01-17 "We hope to be in the new building for the 2023 vegetable season"
- 2022-01-17 China: Taiwan "PX Mart" and "Foodpanda" team up
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"