- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fruit Attraction 2015, Pav. 10, Stand 10C11C
VEGA - new automatic horizontal netting machine
REV produces a wide range of machinery such as – electronic weighing machines (suitable also for extremely delicate fruit such as apples and apricots), netting machines for punnets and loose produce (with clips as well as thermosealed); fillers of plastic and cardboard trays (Ifco, Steco, Cpr and similar), netted punnets, flowpacks and loose products; strapping machines and palletisers; denesters and fruit counters.
In addition to holding many international patents, proof of the continuous investments made in both an economic and technological field, REV has also invested a lot in the development of machinery for fully recyclable single-material packaging. This has a low environmental impact because very little plastic is used and, at the same time, it is inexpensive and visually appealing.
"REV managed to expand in Europe thanks to a network of distributors who believed in us. We are still expanding and conquering new markets. In particular, our new automatic horizontal netting machine mod. VEGA seems to be very popular,” adds Nicola Antonacci, sales manager.
Click here for an English leaflet.
VEGA is an extremely versatile automatic machine that works with a wide range of products (vegetables, citrus fruit and fruit). The real innovation is that it can be used for both bulk produce up to 2 kg and punnets, trays and small cartons (up to 20x30 cm) with knitted and extruded nets, metal clips and labels.
The types of products that can be processed are courgettes, peppers, cucumbers, aubergines, carrots, apples, melons, avocados, citrus fruit, pears, onions, garlic, potatoes, chestnuts and mushrooms. A special conveyor system makes it very gentle and it can process up to 35 packets per minute.
Play to watch the machine in action:
"VEGA machines have already been sold in Spain, France, Austria and England, and the clients are all very satisfied. It truly is a versatile machine, making it unique. We are now waiting for other markets to understand its how useful it is and spread the word about it,” concludes Annalisa Calandrini, area manager.
REV Packaging Solutions' team will welcome you at Fruit Attraction 2015 (Madrid, 28-30 October 2015), in Pav. 10, Stand 10C11C.
REV Packaging Solutions
Nicola Antonacci – Sales manager
Mob.: (+39) 335 6878235
Annalisa Calandrini - Area Manager
Mob.: (+39) 342 0753231
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- 2022-01-18 Dutch take over Jung Group
- 2022-01-18 Dutch trader sells two companies, will continue under EvB International
- 2022-01-18 Mecklenburger Ernte doubles space at Verdion logistics center in Gallin
- 2022-01-18 Horizon Logistics welcomes new general manager
- 2022-01-18 7bridges raises $17 mln to automate logistics supply chains through AI
- 2022-01-18 Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. announces management changes
- 2022-01-17 "We hope to be in the new building for the 2023 vegetable season"
- 2022-01-17 China: Taiwan "PX Mart" and "Foodpanda" team up
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"