- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Pricing strong--and possibly strengthening--on onions
- “There’s a high demand from China for Egyptian oranges, especially for Valencia”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
National Mango Board
New website to provide 'user-friendly experience'
The site’s enhanced content combines new and improved search functionalities optimized for mobile and tablet devices. This allows consumers to better interact with mango.org and find information faster. The new design breaks through mango purchase barriers, providing consumers an engaging learning experience on mango selection, cutting, and usage. Consumers can navigate through a plethora of mango resources – including over 300 mango recipes, mango varieties and availability charts, and instructional videos on how to cut a mango, which can all be shared through social media channels.
Similarly, a great deal of tools and resources are available to mango industry members, retailers, foodservice and nutrition professionals, and the media, allowing them to stay up to date with what is going on with the mango crop, mango industry news and events, food safety practices, educational tools, promo ideas, research and consumer studies, flavor pairings, quality assessments, mango handling and much more.
“Our goal in launching this new version of the website is to provide a valuable and informative portal that inspires consumers to become familiar with and knowledgeable of mangos,” stated Rachel Muñoz, Director of Marketing for the NMB. “It is also imperative to highlight the information and tools available to industry members which support and improve the mango supply chain. Consumers and industry professionals will be able to easily navigate the new site and effectively find the information they need most.”
Spanish content of the website is available by clicking “En Español.” Visit mango.org to learn more.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (512) 495-7162
Fax: +1 (512) 474-7787
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- 2022-01-18 Horizon Logistics welcomes new general manager
- 2022-01-18 Dutch take over Jung Group
- 2022-01-18 Mecklenburger Ernte doubles space at Verdion logistics center in Gallin
- 2022-01-18 7bridges raises $17 mln to automate logistics supply chains through AI
- 2022-01-18 Dutch trader sells two companies, will continue under EvB International
- 2022-01-18 Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. announces management changes
- 2022-01-17 "We hope to be in the new building for the 2023 vegetable season"
- 2022-01-17 China: Taiwan "PX Mart" and "Foodpanda" team up
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 2021 surpasses 2020 produce sales in dollars but volume didn’t hold the line