- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chinese delegates plan to begin shipments
Trade mission pays off for US top fruit exporters
"China is a huge export partner and opportunity for the state ofWashington and especially the apple and pear growers of the Northwest. This wasa good way to get a group of them over here," stated Scott Marboe from Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers.
After only two and a half years of market access, China became the fifth largest export market for USA Pears in the 2014/15 season with over 230,000 boxes shipped. It’s also the top export destination for red pear varieties like Starkrimson and Red Anjou.
"From our perspective, it was a great opportunity to educate the trade about USA Pears as a relatively new product with unique characteristics of Asian pear varieties, as well as introduce our promotion programs to continue to grow the Chinese market," continues Lynsey Kennedy.
"We have a range of promotions lined up for the 2015/16 season, including in-store sampling promotions, a second year of the USA Pear Road Show in Southern China, Chinese New Year God of Fortune activities, and a WeChat social media program."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 More winter strawberries harvested in Italy
- 2022-01-14 “Melon cultivation modernization not making up for increasing costs”
- 2022-01-14 Peruvian frozen strawberry exports increased by 50% in 2021
- 2022-01-14 China: Winter strawberries to grab the "fresh" market
- 2022-01-14 “The Legend apple is also available in organic”
- 2022-01-14 Free State apple packer expects 35% increase in volumes this year
- 2022-01-14 Australian melon growers remain resilient, despite many challenges
- 2022-01-14 "The pandemic has made us realize that we are capable of reinventing ourselves and has made us all much more professional"
- 2022-01-14 Chilean fresh fruit exports have increased by almost 8% over the previous season
- 2022-01-14 UK: Aldi and Somerset farm collaboration offers winter strawberries year-round
- 2022-01-14 PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
- 2022-01-14 "Argentina exports 8,500 tons of fresh blueberries in this campaign"
- 2022-01-13 Staay Food Group prepares for another Costa Rican melon season
- 2022-01-13 Logistics problems and high costs pressure melon industry
- 2022-01-13 Wakkerstroom farm makes sure apple quality trumps yield
- 2022-01-13 "Quite good red currant demand but hospitality closure is making it hard to get good prices"
- 2022-01-13 Two hectares of blueberry plantation in Lucena del Puerto were robbed
- 2022-01-13 "Supply chains are disrupted, from absent patrons to distributors to the industry"
- 2022-01-13 Nominations opening for watermelon promotion board
- 2022-01-13 Incentives working, but more people needed for Otago summerfruit harvest