- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New bag filling machine unveiled at Victam 2015
The FillStar selects empty bags from a bag magazine, opens the bags and automatically places them onto the filling spout for filling from an overhead scale or filling device. Bags are presented under the spout by mechanical clamps which consistently maintain the form of the flat bag (including the gusset) until the bag is transported through the closing station.
Handling bag sizes ranging from 4kg to 50kg, the FillStar offers speeds of 20 bags per minute (using 25kg / bag) which totals more than 30 tons of product per hour. It also features high-speed automatic changeover for recipe changes, an intuitive operator interface that provides alarms and maintenance notices, as well as remote online support capabilities.
Each element of the FillStar is thoughtfully designed and selected. The unique universal filling spout guarantees the maximum opening of the spout allowing for a large range of bag sizes for maximum product throughput. Constructed with FDA-approved high density polyethylene, it offers excellent sliding properties along with high impact strength and good wear resistance due to its low coefficient of friction. The modular design of the machine allows the integration and option of a variety closing stations – including sewing, sealing and pinch-top - in the main frame.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-06-30 Laser labels might be heading to US
- 2015-06-29 Crates often not clean enough after washing
- 2015-06-26 New packaging for ready-to-eat foods introduced
- 2015-06-26 rPETeCO: multi-functional packaging
- 2015-06-25 IFCO RPC system reduces material requirements, waste
- 2015-06-24 Sustainability award for innovative mushroom containers
- 2015-06-24 Anthem amplifies Zespri branding
- 2015-06-23 Edible plastic to help solve packaging waste?
- 2015-06-23 "Fruit in portion packaging easier at computer"
- 2015-06-22 New packaging tech for summer apple program
- 2015-06-22 Canada's crop analyzing machinery
- 2015-06-19 US (IL): Com-Pac to introduce gps tracker
- 2015-06-18 Productivity more than just speed
- 2015-06-17 Prolong® packaging successfully extends tomato shelf life
- 2015-06-16 Jasa Packaging Systems celebrates 30 years with demo week
- 2015-06-15 Corrugated packaging: benchmark for versatility
- 2015-06-15 NZ mushroom company first to use new compostable packaging
- 2015-06-12 New bag filling machine unveiled at Victam 2015
- 2015-06-11 Intelligent packaging growing at huge rate
- 2015-06-11 UK: Keep fruit fresh from field to factory