- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Keep fruit fresh from field to factory
See product and contact details of GoPlasticPallets.com - All Pallets Ltd.
Ben Messingham, the company’s UK Sales Manager, said: “Small ventilation holes in the sides and base of our fruit trays and growers’ crates allow positive airflow, keeping produce cool and preserving their condition for longer. This means that growers can rest assured that their fruit will remain in the best possible condition from the moment it is picked, punneted, and packaged off to the processing plant.
Three products that will be on show include the GoBox 1230 raspberry tray, the GoBox 1251 strawberry tray and the GoBox 5351 growers’ crate.
Measuring 600mm (L) x 400mm (W) x 80mm (H) and weighing just 1.03kgs, growers can safely strap the GoBox 1230 raspberry tray around their waist and pick small fruits, such as raspberries and blackberries, directly into punnets loaded in the tray. The raspberry trays can then be easily stacked and loaded into a trailer for delivery to the processing plant.
Another popular choice among berry growers is the GoBox 1251 strawberry tray, which offers a simple solution for picking in the field with its ventilated walls and ergonomic hand holes. Measuring 600mm (L) x 400mm (W) x 120mm (H), this tray has a strong, durable base and straight-sided walls that help hold punnets securely in place to prevent the strawberries getting crushed under weight.
Competitively priced the GoBox 5351 growers’ crate is hugely versatile with a bale arm lever that moves forward and back to allow positive stacking or nesting. When nested the crate saves 76 per cent space, ensuring minimal wastage space in storage and on return journeys.
Other products available for demonstration on stand 43 include additional berry trays in different sizes, seed trays, folding boxes and nestable pallets, which are useful for keeping plants off the ground.
Fruit Focus will be taking place on 22nd July in East Malling, Kent.
Please visit www.goplasticpallets.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-06-30 Laser labels might be heading to US
- 2015-06-29 Crates often not clean enough after washing
- 2015-06-26 New packaging for ready-to-eat foods introduced
- 2015-06-26 rPETeCO: multi-functional packaging
- 2015-06-25 IFCO RPC system reduces material requirements, waste
- 2015-06-24 Sustainability award for innovative mushroom containers
- 2015-06-24 Anthem amplifies Zespri branding
- 2015-06-23 Edible plastic to help solve packaging waste?
- 2015-06-23 "Fruit in portion packaging easier at computer"
- 2015-06-22 New packaging tech for summer apple program
- 2015-06-22 Canada's crop analyzing machinery
- 2015-06-19 US (IL): Com-Pac to introduce gps tracker
- 2015-06-18 Productivity more than just speed
- 2015-06-17 Prolong® packaging successfully extends tomato shelf life
- 2015-06-16 Jasa Packaging Systems celebrates 30 years with demo week
- 2015-06-15 Corrugated packaging: benchmark for versatility
- 2015-06-15 NZ mushroom company first to use new compostable packaging
- 2015-06-12 New bag filling machine unveiled at Victam 2015
- 2015-06-11 Intelligent packaging growing at huge rate
- 2015-06-11 UK: Keep fruit fresh from field to factory