- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Peruvian citrus and Argentinean blueberries and topfruit allowed
This is a cooperative effort between APHIS Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ) in cooperation with Customs and Border Protection and Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
These commodities are in addition to the previously approved grapes and blueberries from Peru and Uruguay. APHIS is currently accepting applications for these commodities.
Containers that do not pass cold treatment requirements will be prohibited from entering the port and will not be offloaded from vessels.
This does not affect existing preclearance programs for grapes and blueberries from Peru.
For more information:
Tel: +1 301-851-2046
or +1 877-770-5990
Fax: +1 301-734-4300
APHIS PPQ Field Operations
Tel: +1 919-855-7326
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 The GCA asks for produce suppliers' views on experience with UK's large groceries retailers
- 2022-01-12 Boris's thugs...
- 2022-01-05 Miyryam Servet Mustafa is the new managing director of Multivac Bulgaria Production EOOD
- 2022-01-05 Freshfel Europe optimistic for 2022 to progressively fill the gap of consumption
- 2022-01-04 Emma Lees appointed HortNZ future director for 2022
- 2021-12-24 A year on post Brexit - what does it all mean?
- 2021-12-22 Fruit Industry sector hit by steep cost increases
- 2021-12-20 Chilean and Brazilian fruit producers and exporters seek joint solutions to face common challenges
- 2021-12-20 New Zealand Apples and Pears appoints two new associate directors
- 2021-12-17 Wholesale Produce Supply announces additions to its board of directors
- 2021-12-17 The Chain Law reform enters into force today
- 2021-12-17 Freshfel Europe urges the sector to act now to fill the gap in consumption with minimum health recommendation
- 2021-12-17 Australia: Industry welcomes $87.2M investment to implement the Ag Visa
- 2021-12-17 Growers best placed to decide own R&D
- 2021-12-14 Funding for Ombudsman key to levelling horticulture industry playing field
- 2021-12-13 Hectre establishes dual hemisphere R&D teams to meet demand
- 2021-12-09 Caterers and restaurants see boost in public trust following pandemic
- 2021-12-09 Florida Citrus Mutual names next CEO: G. Mathew Joyner
- 2021-12-08 Belarus bans European, American and other Western fruit and vegetable imports
- 2021-12-02 Trade between the Western Cape and UK is still positive