Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
CanadaGAP publishes annual report
For members who were not able to attend the AGM, copies of the speaker presentations can be found on the Members Only page of the CanadaGAP website.
CanadaGAP is also pleased to announce the publication of the 2014 Annual Report. The report provides a summary of the year's activities, and highlights the program audit and participation trends. A copy is available for download at: http://www.canadagap.ca/publications/annual-report/.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-08 "Is it our responsibility to create a new leadership generation?"
- 2022-07-21 EU’s fruit processing industry rings alarm over burden of cost increases
- 2022-07-19 Moldovan agricultural products: Council adopts temporary trade liberalisation measures
- 2022-07-01 Zespri welcomes EU-FTA signing
- 2022-06-29 Business defaults in Asia up 60% compared to 2021
- 2022-06-28 From the ordering app to the eCommerce operating system
- 2022-06-28 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-06-15 Labor's changes to PALM scheme may not solely address ag workforce issues, according to Minister
- 2022-06-14 KZN Growth Coalition welcome's Transnet's restoration of flood-damaged economic infrastructure
- 2022-06-13 Ukrainian president announces duty-free regime with UK
- 2022-06-09 President Biden to nominate Chief Ag Trade Negotiator well-known to USApple
- 2022-06-03 Lang Son speeding up customs clearance for fresh fruit
- 2022-06-03 Vietnam: Border province to set up virus-free zones to aid exports
- 2022-06-02 Experts warn Britain is one shock away from a food crisis
- 2022-05-30 Western Cape launches Africa Agriculture Strategy
- 2022-05-26 Soil Association Certification appoints new CEO
- 2022-05-26 Tree-Boring Beetle could cost South Africa $18.5 billion over the next decade
- 2022-05-18 "Agriculture must be the priority of the next government"
- 2022-05-17 IrriGò - a management system for smaller companies
- 2022-05-12 EFSA postpones its glyphosate assessment after receiving an avalanche of comments