- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ideal growing season for Tas onions
Tasmania has provided ideal growing conditions for onions so far. Field Fresh's early onions in Hagley are going well, planted in the first week of May they will be ready for lifting just after Christmas.
These will be set for export mid to late February.
The winter this year was mild and it has not been nearly as wet as in the past few years, the company says all crops are doing well.
The crop sown in July are also doing well and the red onions are looking good, FieldFresh plan to lift these at the end of the year, for export in February.
For more information:
Field Fresh Tasmania
P: +32 56 37 31 23
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 'Domestic goods continued to dominate the market'
- 2022-01-24 'It has been a mixed bag of weather, this Spring and Summer'
- 2022-01-24 "Dutch onion market is transitioning"
- 2022-01-24 Spain: South Tenerife potato growers crave more rain
- 2022-01-24 Kenya: Nyandarua county officials strike potato supply deal with KFC
- 2022-01-24 Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-24 Japanese French fry war escalates
- 2022-01-21 Sustainable intensification yields multiple benefits in China
- 2022-01-21 ‘Potato Crisis’ symbolizes Algeria's struggling economy
- 2022-01-20 'Demand for yellow and red onions is good'
- 2022-01-20 Sinaloa's potato harvest started and producers expect to harvest 380,000 tons
- 2022-01-20 "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
- 2022-01-20 Renewed demand for processing sector as restaurant restrictions might change
- 2022-01-20 ‘Industry must lead seed potato sector growth’
- 2022-01-20 "Good start to the new year at the potato market"
- 2022-01-20 Onion prices up in Russia
- 2022-01-20 Potato price changes in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- 2022-01-19 Canada: Québec Parmentier acquires large-scale seed potato producer
- 2022-01-19 Truck accessibility pressures moving already limited potato crops
- 2022-01-19 “A couple of times our containers were sent to the wrong countries”