- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Pricing strong--and possibly strengthening--on onions
- “There’s a high demand from China for Egyptian oranges, especially for Valencia”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Grower direct deals for year round chili peppers
The first harvest was shipped this week and included Jalapenos, Pasilla, Serrano, Caribe and Tomatillo. In the spring, we will be adding Habanero and Manzanos to complete the full line offering. All varieties will be packaged under the California Chile Company and the Rodriguera Farms labels.
Donald Souther Vice President of Marketing and Sales Development stated,” This was the next natural evolution in our ongoing goal to get closer to the source. With the growing popularity of chili peppers, it was important for us to have our own product controlled from seed to distribution.” Souther added, “ This will allow us to have complete control over quality and availability to best service our growing customer base. Certified Food Safety will accompany both labels as an additional feature.
For more information:
Vision Produce Company
Tel: +1 213-622-4435
Fax: +1 213-622-0004
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Vegetable prices high in Kolkata
- 2022-01-18 Prices of vegetables soar in Mangaluru due to heavy rains
- 2022-01-18 Desk salads struck by worst inflation in US - Romaine prices up 61%
- 2022-01-18 ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- 2022-01-18 Ghana farmers get support to boost tomato production
- 2022-01-18 “Demand for Chinese cabbages is at a high point”
- 2022-01-18 "We can't seem to get carrots prices up"
- 2022-01-18 "After a bumpy start, the Egyptian spring onion season is now slowly gaining momentum"
- 2022-01-18 New UK season of forced rhubarb
- 2022-01-18 Highest level of inflation in Poland in 21 years
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 Pakistan: tomato price disparities expose supply chain flaws
- 2022-01-18 Philippines: Vegetable smuggling is affecting Benguet farmers
- 2022-01-17 Maharashtra: Erratic weather expected to reduce tomato, onion and potato yields
- 2022-01-17 "We are not going to allow a single industrial tomato contract to be signed below € 105 per ton"
- 2022-01-17 "The consumption of sweet corn has evolved in recent decades and every year it rises in all countries"
- 2022-01-17 "If you want to make a true difference, you have to take the time to show how great chicory is"
- 2022-01-17 "Import volume of Egyptian organic pumpkins can be expected to increase by 400 tons"
- 2022-01-17 "Chinese garlic price likely to remain stable in the near future, but Spanish garlic has a huge impact on Chinese garlic export"
- 2022-01-17 AUSVEG CEO raises key issues affecting vegetable and potato growers