Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- ‘Starch found in bananas can reduce some cancers by more than half’
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
London Produce show announces Chef Ambassador
The young and talented Chef Jeremy Pang is the owner and founder of School of Wok, a cookery school in the heart of Covent Garden specialising in teaching Eastern cuisine. The recent winner of The British Cookery School’s Best Young Rising Star, Pang will be debuting recipes exclusively for the media from his highly anticipated cookery book, Chinese UnChopped followed by a Q&A session.
As the show ambassador, Pang will also take part in the opening cocktail reception at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane on June 3, before officially opening the show’s main event at the ribbon cutting ceremony, at the Five-star venue’s Great Room on June 4.
The London Produce Show will also present an impressive line up of top UK chefs in its Chef Demonstration kitchen, on the balcony of the Great Room throughout the day. There will be seven separate demonstrations from nine of the UK’s top chefs, hosted throughout by Masterchef of Great Britain Peter Gorton. Please click here for the full schedule of chef demonstrations.
“A big part of what we want to achieve with the show is to bring the fresh produce industry and the chef community closer together,” said Tommy Leighton, managing director of the London Produce Show and Conference. “Jeremy is hugely passionate about fresh produce and as one of the undoubted stars of the London culinary scene, he is the perfect fit for our event, which brings the world of fresh produce to one of the iconic cities of the world – London. We are also proud that Jeremy will launch his first book at our show and that he will be on-hand to sign it for visitors and exhibitors.”
Media masterclass: June 4, 2015
3:30 pm – Jeremy Pang – Show Ambassador – Owner/Chef School of Wok
4:00 pm – Jordan Sclare – Executive Chef & Michael Paul – Head Chef of Chotto
Matte – Japanese Peruvian Fusion
Members of the trade, consumer and national media are invited to attend the exclusive Media Masterclass hosted by Chef Pang. He will launch his highly anticipated book Chinese UnChopped with exclusive demonstrations of recipes from the book. The Media Masterclass will also feature Executive Chef Jordan Sclare and Head Chef Michael Paul of Chotto Matte – a Japanese Peruvian fusion restaurant in London’s Soho district.
To learn more, please visit www.londonproduceshow.co.uk.
The London Produce Show
Tel: +44 7479 477829
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-12 IFPA recognizes outstanding exhibit marketing at Foodservice Conference
- 2022-08-12 Alibaba.com helps to bring Vietnamese taste to the world
- 2022-08-09 IFPA Southern Africa Conference to continue where PMA's Fresh Connections left off
- 2022-07-22 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-07-22 We will be back 8th August!
- 2022-07-21 IFPA chair previews Foodservice Conference
- 2022-07-15 Photo Report: Hydroponic Farmers Federation Conference 2022
- 2022-07-13 World Avocado Congress super early bird tickets available
- 2022-07-12 Australia leads the world in land area committed to organic farming
- 2022-07-12 Australian Hydroponic Farmers Federation Conference begins in Victoria
- 2022-07-07 Sana 2022, organic and natural products fair has officially been announced
- 2022-07-06 More than 90 percent of exhibit space for CPMA 2023 sold out
- 2022-07-06 IFPA brings world-renowned chef to Global Produce & Floral Show
- 2022-07-06 Southern Innovations speaker lineup announced
- 2022-07-06 You can now check online which exhibitors have confirmed their participation in Fruit Attraction 2022 so far
- 2022-07-06 New version of International Blueberry Seminar started today in Trujillo
- 2022-07-06 Fruit Logistica 2023 exhibitor deadline is just around the corner
- 2022-07-04 Next generation: the stories of young farmers
- 2022-07-01 Record buyer attendance at foodservice conference includes school buyers
- 2022-07-01 Interpera 2022 sees the current challenges of the pear sector but believes in a brighter future