- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Tunisian farmers demand increased prices
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-27 South Korea welcomes kimchi from China
- 2022-09-27 Organic carrot production in Minnesota expanding
- 2022-09-27 In Brussels, the Spanish garlic sector will demand that large retailers pay producers better
- 2022-09-27 "Cheaper Egyptian garlic has gained ground on Spanish garlic in the Brazilian market, but also on Mexican garlic"
- 2022-09-27 "Medium-sized Spanish garlic sufficiently available, but large-sized produce rare and sought after"
- 2022-09-27 "Fresh mushroom surcharge a must to prevent market shortages"
- 2022-09-27 "The area planted with cauliflower for the 2022/2023 campaign decreased by a third and the area planted with broccoli also fell"
- 2022-09-27 "This season there will be far fewer sweet potatoes on the market"
- 2022-09-26 Jammu and Kashmir mushroom production at all-time high
- 2022-09-26 More yield on California garlic this season
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Texas pumpkin farms struggle with inflation and drought
- 2022-09-26 Tomato rot still worries Solano County farmers after September rains
- 2022-09-26 New Zealand: Is it ready for cauliflower ice cream?
- 2022-09-26 Qantas announces increased vegetarian options and fresh fruit on domestic flights
- 2022-09-26 Energy crisis hits cultured mushroom industry hard
- 2022-09-23 Syngenta Vegetable Seeds Innovation Centre Open Days on 12th and 13th October
- 2022-09-23 Summer heat lowers European tomato production by 14%
- 2022-09-23 Good autumn harvest of fresh porcini mushrooms
- 2022-09-23 "The cultivated area for garlic is 20 per cent lower than last year"