Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
"Frank van Gelder, Adelantex: "Rising costs"
Perishables by air disrupted by strikes
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Federal Maritime Commission chair calls on carriers to pay for container storage
- 2022-08-10 Shipping container lines will break last year’s profit record
- 2022-08-10 Felixstowe port workers to strike after pay rise talks stalemate
- 2022-08-09 'Motorists could drive lorries without extra test'
- 2022-08-09 Shipping jam negatively affects exports
- 2022-08-09 Maersk Costa Rica Express to make first call at DP World Southampton
- 2022-08-09 Container shortage raises freight costs to Brazil
- 2022-08-09 Cathay Pacific Cargo resumes Queensland-Hong Kong service
- 2022-08-09 Bangladesh: Severe fuel price hike leads to unofficial trucker strike
- 2022-08-09 Port of Rotterdam Authority provides insight into waiting times for container ships
- 2022-08-09 Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
- 2022-08-09 "We see applications for our collapsible containers everywhere along the supply chain"
- 2022-08-09 Hapag-Lloyd LIVE: installations for real-time tracking of standard containers starts in August
- 2022-08-08 European road transport prices break new records
- 2022-08-08 Shipping line profits continue to rise
- 2022-08-08 LatAm adds a fourth freighter as part of its growth plan
- 2022-08-08 Schedule reliability improves to 40% in June 2022
- 2022-08-08 Workers at UK's biggest container port to strike for eight days
- 2022-07-22 Major container carriers to raise peak-season levy for India-US trades
- 2022-07-22 How to turn shipping emissions into food for plants