Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Mexico: Large losses citrus Tamaulipas
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 'Major milestone for Australian Delite mandarins'
- 2022-08-10 First US detection of citrus yellow vein clearing virus
- 2022-08-10 "Our job is to obtain a better lime than other countries or other conventional suppliers are offering"
- 2022-08-10 Great opportunities for Australian agri exports in Bangladesh
- 2022-08-10 Brazil’s central region citrus season finishing with last month of tangerine harvest
- 2022-08-10 "Phyto-barrier causing headaches for Dutch citrus importers"
- 2022-08-09 Egypt remains the world’s largest orange exporter
- 2022-08-09 China suspends various fruit imports from Taiwan
- 2022-08-09 Save Foods builds momentum with Mexican lime exporters
- 2022-08-09 Tahiti lemon experimented with to combat fungal disease
- 2022-08-09 Ghana: Orange growers hopeful of bountiful yield
- 2022-08-09 The Valencian Community expects a 10% decrease in the next citrus harvest
- 2022-08-09 "How should I react to the new European regulations on South African citrus?"
- 2022-08-09 Gamtoos River Valley growers buckle under sixth year of strict water quotas
- 2022-08-08 Save Foods prepares for citrus season in Turkey
- 2022-08-08 Zimbabwe: Rich pickings for Mvurwi citrus firm
- 2022-08-08 Citrus crisis: SA government lodges WTO dispute, requests consultation to address EU measures affecting citrus imports from South Africa
- 2022-08-08 RED Grant helps Mareeba citrus growers meet market demand for fresh fruit
- 2022-08-08 Fresh orange production South Africa forecast to grow by 6 percent in 2021/22
- 2022-08-08 A new business network to promote the PGI Etna Lemon