Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Distribution chains and intermediaries paying prices below cost
Spain destroys iceberg lettuce
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 “Developing varieties with resistances takes time but it’s an important role we play as plant breeders”
- 2022-08-10 Snacking vegetable market continuing to grow despite global challenges
- 2022-08-10 Broccoli and cauliflower season in Murcia, one of the most difficult in years
- 2022-08-10 Nigeria: Lagosians see pepper prices go up by 100% in two weeks
- 2022-08-10 Recently, Chinese garlic exports have continued to grow
- 2022-08-10 "Production volume of Chinese strawberry tomatoes grew by 20%-30% this year"
- 2022-08-10 Andhra Pradesh tomato farmers decide on distress sales
- 2022-08-10 "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- 2022-08-09 High vegetable prices to remain as Australian farmers struggle with costs and labor shortages
- 2022-08-09 “We are going to start putting cauliflower and broccoli plants in seedbeds, hoping to plant them in September and October”
- 2022-08-09 Spanish garlic production decreases by 20% due to a lack of calibers
- 2022-08-08 Incessant rains cause trouble for Mysuru vegetable growers
- 2022-08-08 Unusual heat doubled tomato prices in Tajikistan
- 2022-08-08 "Egypt and Morocco have made a strong entry into the Brazilian market with their garlic"
- 2022-08-08 High demand for fresh and sweet carrots in the Northeast Region
- 2022-08-08 "From an initial 15 hectares, we have been able to expand organic vegetable production to approximately 600 hectares"
- 2022-08-08 "Vegetable supplies are severely disrupted this season as growers face a crisis under a mountain of challenges"
- 2022-08-08 "In terms of both cultivation and consumption, we see further growth potential for blueberries"
- 2022-07-22 Supply disruptions push up Bengaluru vegetable prices
- 2022-07-22 Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities