Top 5 -yesterday
- Smaller 2022-2023 apple crop for Washington
- "Harvest glove improves picking performance of blueberry"
- NZ avocado industry expects price drops as key Australian market is overflowing
- Changes in EU regulations impact Dominican bananas
- New Israeli innovation could increase avocado availability in the near future
Top 5 -last week
- ‘Starch found in bananas can reduce some cancers by more than half’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW MELONS AND WATERMELONS
- South African government negotiates a settlement with the European Union to clear citrus blocked in EU ports
- "Since COVID, the turnover of pre-packaged pomegranate seeds and de-crowned strawberries has skyrocketed"
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
Top 5 -last month
Paraguay: Mango export project yields no results
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-15 New Israeli innovation could increase avocado availability in the near future
- 2022-08-15 World Coconut Day to be celebrated on 2 September 2022
- 2022-08-15 Mango growers disappointed as their fruits fail to deliver for second consecutive year
- 2022-08-15 NZ avocado industry expects price drops as key Australian market is overflowing
- 2022-08-15 Imports of mangosteen doubled in the first half of the year, and more than 90% came from Thailand
- 2022-08-15 Tanzania to build €1.26 mln avocado processing plants
- 2022-08-15 Barbary figs arrive at Cairo fruit and vegetable stalls
- 2022-08-15 Kenyan horticulture exports down Sh35 bln due to poor avocados & lower volumes
- 2022-08-15 "Price of sunshine, tree-ripe papaya from Sanya increased by 40% compared to price of traditional papaya"
- 2022-08-12 Tripura exports pineapples to Dubai, Qatar and Bangladesh
- 2022-08-12 California fresh fig season is here
- 2022-08-12 Is there any relationship between cryptocurrencies and avocados?
- 2022-08-12 "Avocado dieback is an increasingly worrying disease for subtropical producers"
- 2022-08-12 “Our northern harvest is underway with the Bay of Plenty starting next week"
- 2022-08-12 South African avocados 40% cheaper due to bumper harvests
- 2022-08-12 Davao City company signs fruit export deal with Singapore firm
- 2022-08-11 Colombia is green-lighted to export Hass avocado to Chile
- 2022-08-11 The Avocado R+D+i initiative is works on developing an intelligent tool to detect optimal maturation degree of avocados
- 2022-08-11 Honduran pitahaya looks at the US market
- 2022-08-11 Vietnamese longan: Ten tons exported to Australia