Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
CMA CGM to improve India, Middle East, East Africa services
Starting December 2014, its NOURA EXPRESS and SWAHILI EXPRESS are upgraded.
The New Noura Express will be operating 4 1,800 to 2,200 TEUs vessels on the following rotation: Jebel Ali, Khor Fakkan, Mombasa, Mogadishu and Jebel Ali. The first voyage will start on December, 5th 2014 with the CMA CGM LATOUR.
The New Swahili express will be operating 6 2,800 TEUs vessels, the largest capacity vessels in the area, on the following rotation: Nhava Sheva, Jebel Ali, Khor Fakkan, Dar Es Salaam, Zanzibar, Nacala and Nava Sheva. The first voyage will start on December, 11th 2014 with the MV APULIA.
Thanks to CMA CGM tailor made intermodal and logistics solutions, African land-locked countries will be connected to the Indian subcontinent and the Middle East.
The CMA CGM Group’s presence is insured on the entire African continent through its commercial brands CMA CGM and DELMAS. CMA CGM and DELMAS lines complementarity led to African service network reinforcement.
Please visit www.cma-cgm.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Federal Maritime Commission chair calls on carriers to pay for container storage
- 2022-08-10 Shipping container lines will break last year’s profit record
- 2022-08-10 Felixstowe port workers to strike after pay rise talks stalemate
- 2022-08-09 'Motorists could drive lorries without extra test'
- 2022-08-09 Shipping jam negatively affects exports
- 2022-08-09 Maersk Costa Rica Express to make first call at DP World Southampton
- 2022-08-09 Container shortage raises freight costs to Brazil
- 2022-08-09 Cathay Pacific Cargo resumes Queensland-Hong Kong service
- 2022-08-09 Bangladesh: Severe fuel price hike leads to unofficial trucker strike
- 2022-08-09 Port of Rotterdam Authority provides insight into waiting times for container ships
- 2022-08-09 Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
- 2022-08-09 "We see applications for our collapsible containers everywhere along the supply chain"
- 2022-08-09 Hapag-Lloyd LIVE: installations for real-time tracking of standard containers starts in August
- 2022-08-08 European road transport prices break new records
- 2022-08-08 Shipping line profits continue to rise
- 2022-08-08 LatAm adds a fourth freighter as part of its growth plan
- 2022-08-08 Schedule reliability improves to 40% in June 2022
- 2022-08-08 Workers at UK's biggest container port to strike for eight days
- 2022-07-22 Major container carriers to raise peak-season levy for India-US trades
- 2022-07-22 How to turn shipping emissions into food for plants