Top 5 -yesterday
- Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- Egyptian sweet potato season has become more challenging every year
- Taking a peek at the 2022-2023 Peruvian grape season
- Potato growers ask McCain Foods for 78% price increase
- "This is the first year in which we will no longer sell a single kilo of seeded grapes"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Complete Salad Kits released for the holidays
Tristan Simpson, Chief Communications OfficerTristan Simpson, Chief Communications Officer“It’s amazing what a shared meal can do to bring us closer together,” says Tristan Simpson, Chief Communications Officer, Ready Pac Foods. “A good meal can open up our hearts, stimulate conversation and remind us how important it is to reconnect with our family and friends. I love the idea that our Ready Pac Complete Salad solutions are helping to do that for families across the country.”
According to a press release, Ready Pac’s new Autumn Harvest Complete Salad Kit features baby kale and spring mix with broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and radicchio. To achieve a fall flavor, it also has crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds, sweet figs and raisons, spiced cornbread croutons and creamy citrus and brown sugar dressing.
The new Cranberry Pomegranate Complete Salad Kit features a fresh blend of arugula, baby greens and radicchio, feta cheese, sweet cranberries, honey roasted almonds and a tangy sweet pomegranate cranberry vinaigrette. The company designed this balanced holiday flavor to cater to all tastes.
Taking a step away from traditional holiday flavors, Ready Pac’s new Thai Complete Salad Kit features a blend of green leaf lettuce and spicy peanut lime cilantro dressing that pairs with crispy wonton strips and peanuts.
The company adds that these kits are easy enough for kids to prepare to help encourage everyone to be involved in preparing meals together.
For more information:
Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
Tel: +1 626.678.2055
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 "Ozone as an alternative for CIPC in transport"
- 2020-05-25 Solutions to disinfect fruits, vegetables, and fruit and vegetable collection centers
- 2020-05-22 "Low-cost Chinese thermometers meet all the basic needs of fruit exporters"
- 2020-05-15 "Special COVID-19 bonus" to facilitate labor in the field
- 2020-05-14 The modern mouse trap
- 2020-05-13 Frigga introduces a low-cost, single-use USB datalogger that lasts more than 90 days
- 2020-05-08 Valente produces complete systems for innovative crops
- 2020-05-08 “Traders must keep focusing on tasty snack tomatoes”
- 2020-05-07 Saving on the harvest of small fruits is possible
- 2020-04-30 "We offer the only waste-free post-harvest solution for stone fruit"
- 2020-04-22 Wide range of customization options with the Multytunnel system
- 2020-04-22 Frigga launches ultra-low-cost disposable USB temperature recorder
- 2020-04-22 New tests show significant improvement in watermelon productivity under climatic stress conditions
- 2020-04-14 “We bring a Latin touch to the European market”
- 2020-04-09 Innovative magnetic closing system for anti-insect nets
- 2020-04-01 Microwave technology to assist the fruit and vegetable supply chain
- 2020-04-01 Brandt Europe develops a nutritious solution that controls blossom end rot in California peppers
- 2020-03-30 "Growing number of fruit and vegetable retailers keep products fresh with Logfresh preservative card"
- 2020-03-24 How one Australian company is turning mushrooms into a meat alternative
- 2020-03-19 Vacuclean, the vacuum pyrolysis system for metal filters contaminated with rPET