- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Camposol seen as stable by investors
Camposol has been growing rapidly at a CAGR of 18.5% over the last five years. This growth was mainly driven by volumes rather than prices. Camposol's total revenue was US$276 million while EBITDA was US$44.2 million for LTM ended September 2014.
Camposol did however, report weak third-quarter 2014 (3Q'14) results due to lower prices because of an unanticipated overproduction of avocados in that period as a result of mild climatic factors and inefficiencies on the distribution system at end market. Fitch expects that revenues will continue to grow in portion of its new planted hectares which are entering into maturity phases. For 2014, Fitch projects EBITDA at about US$40 million, reaching US$52 million in 2015, and factors an EBITDA margin in the range of 16-18% through the cycle.
Camposol's product, customer and regions are concentrated. 100% of production is located in the north of Peru and about 50% of Camposol's revenues are explained by two products (asparagus and avocados). Any variation in prices, costs and volumes of these products have an important impact over the company's results. In addition, 92% of Camposol's revenues are originated in Europe (41%) and the United States (51%).
Please visit www.fitchratings.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "We hope to be in the new building for the 2023 vegetable season"
- 2022-01-17 China: Taiwan "PX Mart" and "Foodpanda" team up
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"
- 2022-01-12 2021 surpasses 2020 produce sales in dollars but volume didn’t hold the line
- 2022-01-12 New Northeast distribution center for avocado supplier
- 2022-01-12 AgDevCo attracts local investor to grow food crops in the Babator irrigated farming-hub
- 2022-01-12 Zeder sells stake in The Logistics Group
- 2022-01-12 M&S appoint Monaghan as new plant kitchen supplier
- 2022-01-12 LondonMetric Property Plc announces acquisition of cold storage and logistics warehouse development
- 2022-01-12 Swedish agtech raises €16,6 million to expand endeavors in Europe