Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Spain: La Vega Baja artichoke season starts positively
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 “Developing varieties with resistances takes time but it’s an important role we play as plant breeders”
- 2022-08-10 Snacking vegetable market continuing to grow despite global challenges
- 2022-08-10 Broccoli and cauliflower season in Murcia, one of the most difficult in years
- 2022-08-10 Nigeria: Lagosians see pepper prices go up by 100% in two weeks
- 2022-08-10 Recently, Chinese garlic exports have continued to grow
- 2022-08-10 "Production volume of Chinese strawberry tomatoes grew by 20%-30% this year"
- 2022-08-10 Andhra Pradesh tomato farmers decide on distress sales
- 2022-08-10 "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- 2022-08-09 High vegetable prices to remain as Australian farmers struggle with costs and labor shortages
- 2022-08-09 “We are going to start putting cauliflower and broccoli plants in seedbeds, hoping to plant them in September and October”
- 2022-08-09 Spanish garlic production decreases by 20% due to a lack of calibers
- 2022-08-08 Incessant rains cause trouble for Mysuru vegetable growers
- 2022-08-08 Unusual heat doubled tomato prices in Tajikistan
- 2022-08-08 "Egypt and Morocco have made a strong entry into the Brazilian market with their garlic"
- 2022-08-08 High demand for fresh and sweet carrots in the Northeast Region
- 2022-08-08 "From an initial 15 hectares, we have been able to expand organic vegetable production to approximately 600 hectares"
- 2022-08-08 "Vegetable supplies are severely disrupted this season as growers face a crisis under a mountain of challenges"
- 2022-08-08 "In terms of both cultivation and consumption, we see further growth potential for blueberries"
- 2022-07-22 Supply disruptions push up Bengaluru vegetable prices
- 2022-07-22 Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities