- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cees van Vugt and Jeffrey Moret start Marni Organics
"We want to make organic accessible for everyone"
Jeffrey Moret and Cees van Vugt
"We will mainly source produce from the Netherlands, Spain and Israel, supplemented by fruit and vegetables from Italy, France and Greece," says Cees "Marni Organics already has a supply of organic courgettes, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers from Frutas Luna. We hope to further extend those lines. We are using Marni Fruit's logistic facilities for this, and have the option of combining trucks."
Marni Organics will invest widely in retail, wholesale and food service in sales, all over Europe and the rest of the world in the future. "We want to make organics accessible for everyone. This is why we are starting our own brand Budget Bio, with which we can offer around 10 to 15 products for a set low price to supermarkets all year round. Current organic brands are unfortunately still only of limited accessibility, if you can break through that as a brand then we can experience the same growth in the Netherlands as in the countries around us . The first interest from wholesale companies is already there to commit to a year round programme," continues Cees.
Jeffrey confirms this: "The demand for organic products is increasing hugely. We have a positive outlook for the future. The organic trade is a lot of fun, and compared to the conventional trade still very close and encouraging. You can still built up relationships in organics and we plan to work hard at it over the next while!"
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0) 180-697979
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 The conversion to organic among South African growers is (at last) taking off
- 2022-01-19 Australian consumers urged to have their say on organic labelling
- 2022-01-19 Daily Harvest announces partnership with American Farmland Trust and California certified organic farmers
- 2022-01-18 "All CO2 emissions are fully offset, from source to destination"
- 2022-01-17 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-14 Demand for organic products in Spain increased more than demand for mass consumption products during 2021
- 2022-01-13 Blueberries no 1 in organic exports from Chile
- 2022-01-13 Abel & Cole will donate some 1.5 million portions of fruit & veg to food banks
- 2022-01-13 "Europe represents a huge export market for Dutch organic growers"
- 2022-01-12 Brazil: Selection process opened for Ater services for organic producers
- 2022-01-12 “The vegetables from Bay of Mont Saint-Michel's organic range benefit from a unique terroir in Europe”
- 2022-01-10 Great growing conditions for organic Kuri pumpkins and apples on Waterberg farm
- 2022-01-10 Organic produce at 19% of ads in first week of 2022
- 2022-01-06 Happy Family Organics for regenerative supporting farms
- 2022-01-05 Spain is the leading producer of organic products in Europe but Spanish consumption of these products has stalled
- 2022-01-05 Zimbabwe’s smallholder farmers secure European pineapple market
- 2022-01-04 Duncan Family Farms acquires Pedersen Farms
- 2022-01-04 "Quality differences need to be emphasized more, especially at the POS".
- 2022-01-04 Sicilian organic crops for German and Swiss markets
- 2021-12-21 Spending on organic products increased by 7% in Spain