- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Spanish company recognized for dedication in flavour of melons
HillFresh is currently working on developing a unique Taste Matrix for melons together with Wageningen UR and four seed breeding companies (Enza Zaden, Sakata, Monsanto and Nunhems). "This matrix, whereby subjective qualitative values (taste, texture, fragrance, etc.) are indexed by an experienced taste panel, allows the group to select which varieties will be successful and continue to develop these more quickly and more effectively."
"Besides the unique Taste Matrix for melons, we have developed a new label ‘‘The Expert in Taste'' which guarantees; a beautiful product with a superior quality and the most intense taste sensation, time and time again, throughout the year," according to Martijn.
For more information:
Martijn van Asperen
Tel: +31-180 898 031
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 FPAA names Allison Moore as Executive Vice President
- 2022-01-26 Organics Unlimited announces passing of organic banana pioneer
- 2022-01-26 Bivano takes over lehmann natur
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-26 IATA: Strong 2021 air cargo demand with constrained capacity
- 2022-01-26 'For the year ended 31st December 2021, total revenues recorded growth of 110.2%'
- 2022-01-25 FirstFruits Marketing adds pear growing and distribution partner
- 2022-01-25 "EU taxonomy burdens implementation of energy and climate change"
- 2022-01-25 Dutch cooperative changes its company structure
- 2022-01-25 Nahr Al-Khair Company to debut on Egyptian Exchange next Tuesday
- 2022-01-25 Bee Vectoring Technologies announces entry into Peru
- 2022-01-24 Ethylene partnership formed to expand service in China
- 2022-01-24 Grower-importer announces new Western expansion
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?