- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Unique recipes with #VeryVeggieThanksgiving
“National campaigns created by PMA, United Fresh, CPMA, and the Produce For Better Health Foundation encourage increasing fresh produce consumption in your daily diet. We are reinforcing their message this holiday season by promoting unique recipe ideas online to help our customers make healthier choices,” said Andrea Quiring, Marketing & Social Media Coordinator. The Nature Fresh marketing team will be active on all of their social channels Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week to encourage its #VeryVeggieThanksgiving theme.
“We love seeing the innovative recipe ideas that people post online, it shows that they care about what they are cooking,” said Henry Furtado, Corporate Chef. On a daily basis, Furtado prepares more than 150 meals for Nature Fresh employees in the company’s state of the art restaurant-style industrial kitchen. Using Nature Fresh greenhouse grown peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers, Furtado’s recipes are developed with a variety of taste buds & food preferences in mind. Furtado has created a variety of unique recipes this holiday season with an emphasis on product versatility.
“We develop recipes that anyone & everyone can prepare; from snacks to simple hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, and desserts that are out of this world like our Roasted Pepper No-Bake Cheesecake,” commented Furtado. As the fresh produce industry pushes for an increase in the share of plate with fresh vegetables, it takes innovation & creativity by cooks, chefs, and the D-I-Y adventurer to get more people to try products in recipes that they may have never tried before.
At the time of this release, Nature Fresh Farms™ continues to ship Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, and cucumbers from their Leamington, Ontario greenhouses.
To learn more about Nature Fresh Farms and to view their extensive recipe library for any type of occasion, visit www.naturefresh.ca
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO
- 2022-01-19 Peel Ports named Port Operator of the Year for 2021 by UK Ports Directory
- 2022-01-18 Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- 2022-01-18 Horizon Logistics welcomes new general manager