- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rocket Farms introduces plants for living TM product line
Fresh, flavourful and healthy, Plants for Living highlights the convenience, freshness and aromatics of Rocket Farms potted herbs as well as the unique flavour profiles they offer as flavour condiments. Rocket Farms will also educate consumers on the nutrition and wellness aspects of fresh, potted herbs: aromatherapy and homeopathic applications along with the health benefits of antioxidants and vitamins.
Plants for Living indoor culinary herbs includes a seasonal assortment of seven fresh, flavourful, healthy herbs: thyme, oregano, rosemary, basil, mint, sage and parsley. The indoor culinary herbs are 100% USDA organic and can be found in cool, unique packaging.
New programs within the Plants for Living line will be introduced within the next year.
Rocket Farms has ten greenhouse growing facilities in beautiful Northern California are spread throughout Half Moon Bay and the Salinas Valley, offering ideal growing conditions for its products. Rocket Farms grows and supplies unique, premium quality indoor potted blooming and foliage plants as well as a full range of edible herbs, fruits and vegetables.
For more information regarding Rocket Farms and the new Plants for Living TM product line, visit www.RocketFarms.com and www.Facebook.com/RocketFarms.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 "Many farmers are uprooting their aloe vera plantations because of the industry focusing on the imported powdered product"
- 2022-01-19 Dutch online supermarket now offers vertically farmed greens
- 2022-01-12 Changing demand for fresh herbs in Sweden
- 2022-01-11 "We are pioneers in Europe in the organic production of Kaffir lime leaf"
- 2022-01-06 "Overseas expansion is certainly an option"
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-21 "Nice demand for cut herbs, pot herb market in winter slump"
- 2021-12-17 2021 not a bad year for fresh herbs
- 2021-12-14 Lower prices for aromatic herb exports from Georgia
- 2021-12-09 Florette enters the fresh herb market with the launch of washed and ready-to-eat coriander
- 2021-12-02 "We now offer around 85 potted herbs from our own nursery"
- 2021-11-19 Organto lists “I AM Organic” branded fresh cut organic herbs with Gorillas
- 2021-11-18 "There are still not many companies working with aromatic herbs"
- 2021-11-16 Organic aromatic herb market on the up
- 2021-11-12 "At -5°C it already becomes problematic for the Saarland dandelion"
- 2021-11-03 German restaurants are growing their own produce
- 2021-10-29 Bonduelle introduces PGI rocket from the Sele plain on the Italian market
- 2021-10-22 Les Herbes Gourmandes: $11.7M in financing from BDC and FCC to double production area
- 2021-10-19 Former owner of Florida produce business sentenced to prison for tax evasion
- 2021-10-12 "Great demand for cress, wild herb salads and organic sprouts in hospitality industry"