- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canada: New boutique packing facility in Southern Okanagan Valley
Located in Osoyoos, this central location will enable CFP and The Star Group to invest a significant and long term interest in the future of the Okanagan Valley. The packing facility is equipped with a state of the art cherry packing machine and an apple packing line. The facility will help to expand programs with some of the finest Canadian growers in conjunction with some of the top retailers in Canada, the USA and around the globe.
CFP and The Star Group have over 25 years experience in tree fruit marketing which will be significant when the boutique facility is operational in March, 2015.
‘We look at this as the beginning of a relationship to work hand in hand with growers who are passionate about the quality they produce. CFP and The Star Group are excited to work with these growers on best practices to ensure the finest quality Canadian fruit is being produced. We will aid growers in selecting varieties that have long term relevance to retailers and consumers. By working side by side with growers and government, we can ensure the highest food safety standards and quality are available to consumers. And we can supply equipment to ensure the most innovative packaging ideas are available for grower success,’ commented David Karwacki, CEO The Star Group.
For more information:
Tel: +1 604.454.1559
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 France: Distributors have difficulty adapting to the end of plastic
- 2022-01-24 Indian Patent Office grants patent for coating that extends shelf life of fruits & vegetables
- 2022-01-21 Multi-million dollar reusable packaging theft operation taken down
- 2022-01-21 Fresh produce companies turning to automation during pandemic labour shortages
- 2022-01-21 "Reusable solutions allow Greek companies to enter new export markets"
- 2022-01-21 Kelston Orchards opens new multi purpose cool store and packhouse
- 2022-01-20 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-20 German importer urges Sri Lankan agro exporters to practice superior packaging
- 2022-01-14 “Our linerless Fruit Lid can help brand owners tackle the problems associated with single use plastic
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-13 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-13 A behind-the-scenes look at a Dutch company's packaging department
- 2022-01-12 Belgian company's packaging gets second chances
- 2022-01-11 "We're currently the only packing company in Europe packaging Brussels sprouts in paper"
- 2022-01-07 Papyrus Egypt turns to banana fibre food packaging
- 2022-01-06 "Batching, primary packaging and secondary packaging from a single source"
- 2022-01-06 "We see potential for our cardboard trays on the Polish market"
- 2022-01-05 Packaging: Fruit and vegetable sector still at a dead end
- 2022-01-04 New label for genetically modified food products has now come into effect
- 2022-01-03 Scientists from Singapore and US develop bacteria-killing packaging