- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Del Monte Fresh opens new fresh cut facility in Ontario
The 108,000 square foot distribution centre includes the new fresh cut operation, significant refrigerated cooler space, and 15 pressurized banana rooms with the capacity to grow significantly over the next several years, according to a press release.
Dennis Christou, VP of Marketing, “Canada is an important market for us and our investment in this facility in Toronto is a testament to our commitment to the country, our retail partners, and Canadian consumers,” said Dennis Christou, VP of Marketing for Del Monte Fresh, North America. “While we have been able to offer whole fruits such as pineapples, bananas, melons, and avocados for many years, we are excited to expand our line in Canada to also offer fresh cut fruits and vegetables. This is a very successful category for us in the U.S. and we are looking forward to helping it grow further in this market.”
Del Monte’s first Canadian fresh cut facility, which was recently inspected and certified by the CFIA, started production this week. The facility offers a full line of ready-to-eat, fresh cut fruits and vegetables, and will also be able to produce and market the company’s new line of Del Café ready-to-eat fresh salads and snacks with protein.
The facility features state-of-the-art automation and equipment and a test kitchen for developing new products.
Please visit freshdelmonte.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO