- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Spanish citrus season enters Tesco
Continuing the success of previous campaigns, this yearʼs experiential activity centred on the Kings Cross and Waterloo main stations. Commuters were presented with Spanish Citrus to start their day, together with discount vouchers to use in store and the opportunity to ʻtweet to winʼ a week-long holiday in Murcia.
“Spain is recognised for producing high quality citrus. Our event ensures customers know the new season has arrived and they can start filling their fruit bowls with the best Spain has to offer!”, stated Tesco Citrus Commercial Manager, Laura Cope. "We are once again investing in a number of activities to highlight the full offering, including eye-catching point of sale, display boxes and price promotionsʼ."
Over 40,000 samples were distributed over the two days with a reach across social media of over 450,000 accounts.
Store activity will continue throughout November with early indications showing strong sales in the lead up to the key Christmas trading period. Spanish citrus accounts for over 40% of the total UK market sales. With over 362,000 tons sold in the UK (growth 1.9% to Oct 2014) Spain is the largest importer of citrus fruit to the UK, followed by South Africa and Morocco respectively.
For more information: www.munoz.co.uk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 "Never before have we seen the consequences of climate change as in recent years"
- 2022-01-24 Tunisian citrus exports down 46.3%
- 2022-01-24 "There are going to be two clear categories of Nadorcott and Tango mandarins"
- 2022-01-21 Florida heading for smallest orange crop in over 75 years
- 2022-01-21 Improving food safety practices to safeguard exports
- 2022-01-21 Griffith area: Citrus crops decimated by severe hailstorm
- 2022-01-21 Orri mandarin continues to stand out for another year
- 2022-01-21 Uzbekistan imported record volume of oranges in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Calabrian Common clementines available until the end of January
- 2022-01-21 “An attractive display, high in vitamins!”
- 2022-01-20 Putting it all on citrus
- 2022-01-20 "The difficulties of the Navelina are already being transferred to the rest of the orange varieties"
- 2022-01-20 Tunisia started exports of Maltese oranges to Marseille
- 2022-01-20 Small businesses the most affected by price increases
- 2022-01-20 "Chinese lemons suffer competition from Turkey and Egypt this season"
- 2022-01-20 China: Tangerines falling both in volume and price
- 2022-01-20 "We want to revive the consumption of white pomelos in France!"
- 2022-01-19 Egypt opens new export season of Valencia oranges
- 2022-01-19 Brussels leaves the control on South African citrus imports demanded by Spain hanging in the air
- 2022-01-19 Promotional campaigns that are practically below cost should stop