- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Leipzig: vegan supermarket Veganz opens 8th store
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 The conversion to organic among South African growers is (at last) taking off
- 2022-01-19 Australian consumers urged to have their say on organic labelling
- 2022-01-19 Daily Harvest announces partnership with American Farmland Trust and California certified organic farmers
- 2022-01-18 "All CO2 emissions are fully offset, from source to destination"
- 2022-01-17 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-14 Demand for organic products in Spain increased more than demand for mass consumption products during 2021
- 2022-01-13 Blueberries no 1 in organic exports from Chile
- 2022-01-13 Abel & Cole will donate some 1.5 million portions of fruit & veg to food banks
- 2022-01-13 "Europe represents a huge export market for Dutch organic growers"
- 2022-01-12 Brazil: Selection process opened for Ater services for organic producers
- 2022-01-12 “The vegetables from Bay of Mont Saint-Michel's organic range benefit from a unique terroir in Europe”
- 2022-01-10 Great growing conditions for organic Kuri pumpkins and apples on Waterberg farm
- 2022-01-10 Organic produce at 19% of ads in first week of 2022
- 2022-01-06 Happy Family Organics for regenerative supporting farms
- 2022-01-05 Spain is the leading producer of organic products in Europe but Spanish consumption of these products has stalled
- 2022-01-05 Zimbabwe’s smallholder farmers secure European pineapple market
- 2022-01-04 Duncan Family Farms acquires Pedersen Farms
- 2022-01-04 "Quality differences need to be emphasized more, especially at the POS".
- 2022-01-04 Sicilian organic crops for German and Swiss markets
- 2021-12-21 Spending on organic products increased by 7% in Spain