Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- ‘Starch found in bananas can reduce some cancers by more than half’
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
Demand expected to recover in the coming weeks
Spain: Kaki prices drop by around 35% in two weeks
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-12 Tripura exports pineapples to Dubai, Qatar and Bangladesh
- 2022-08-12 California fresh fig season is here
- 2022-08-12 Is there any relationship between cryptocurrencies and avocados?
- 2022-08-12 "Avocado dieback is an increasingly worrying disease for subtropical producers"
- 2022-08-12 “Our northern harvest is underway with the Bay of Plenty starting next week"
- 2022-08-12 South African avocados 40% cheaper due to bumper harvests
- 2022-08-12 Davao City company signs fruit export deal with Singapore firm
- 2022-08-11 Colombia is green-lighted to export Hass avocado to Chile
- 2022-08-11 The Avocado R+D+i initiative is works on developing an intelligent tool to detect optimal maturation degree of avocados
- 2022-08-11 Honduran pitahaya looks at the US market
- 2022-08-11 Vietnamese longan: Ten tons exported to Australia
- 2022-08-11 Egyptians welcome harvest season of prickly pears
- 2022-08-11 Japanese Miyazaki mangoes can go for almost $4,000 a pair
- 2022-08-11 A well loved passion fruit from Breton
- 2022-08-11 Filipino coconut industry has ‘massive potential’
- 2022-08-11 Israel’s fresh pomegranate crop to arrive in Europe and US next week
- 2022-08-11 Cultivation of dragon fruit on the rise in Maharashtra
- 2022-08-10 More crops added to Namibian import ban list
- 2022-08-10 Uttarakhand to export local mangoes to Dubai
- 2022-08-10 Tropical fruit brand looks to make major headway in U.S.