Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Spain: Andalusian chestnut production 60% lower, but better prices
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Turkey: Hazelnut forecast 2022 announced
- 2022-08-10 ‘Azerbaijan more than doubled hazelnut orchard areas’
- 2022-08-10 Kicking off Medjool date harvest season
- 2022-08-09 Blue Diamond Almond Growers spearhead ‘Almond Express’ rail service to Ports of LA and LB
- 2022-08-08 The number of farmers interested in pistachios is growing
- 2022-07-22 "The naturally high sugar content of our dates gives us a clear competitive advantage"
- 2022-07-22 Prices of Californian almonds and other imported fruits up on rupee drop
- 2022-07-21 'Inclement weather during bloom main reason behind decline of almond production in Kashmir'
- 2022-07-20 Full potential of NZ walnut industry still to be uncovered
- 2022-07-19 Almonds top nut in global new product development, 6th year in a row
- 2022-07-18 Eastern India: Transporter body stages blockade against ‘Myanmar imports’
- 2022-07-15 Australian macadamia farmer harvests 10 tons of nuts by hand
- 2022-07-14 Farmers want Ghanaian government to regulate sale of foodstuffs at farm gates
- 2022-07-13 Australia; The largest producer of almonds in the Southern Hemisphere
- 2022-07-13 Date brand wins “Best Dates” in Good Housekeeping snack awards
- 2022-07-13 "Euro, dollar worth the same; that's going to affect our import trade"
- 2022-07-13 Good volumes for Tonda Gentile delle Langhe hazelnuts
- 2022-07-07 A billion pounds of California almonds stranded at US ports
- 2022-07-05 "When tariffs are lowered, the consumption of Chilean nuts in India can really explode"
- 2022-07-04 Georgia to export almonds to EU market