- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Pretty Lady & Pink Lady get together for holiday party recipe
“I’ll never forget the day I saw a story in the produce press featuring Pretty Lady Grapes,” says Alan Taylor, Marketing Director, Pink Lady America LLC, in Yakima, Washington. “I knew instantly these two great products with the similar names would someday find a way to work together, and it would be tasty.”
It’s also timely, as the standard Pink Lady season in Washington is in full swing by late November/early December, the same time as Pretty Lady for the Holidays hits grocery store aisles featuring Premium California Table Grapes grown by Dulcich & Sons.
“Timing is perfect!” Taylor says. “The Pink Lady season is just starting to ramp up and Pretty Lady for the Holidays with its eye-catching packaging is holding a major position in supermarket produce departments.”
Combining these two fresh, tasty and healthy products together actually turned out to be the easy part. The new recipe is called Dulcich Baby Grape-Apple Mini Skillets, which is based on a “Dutch Baby” concept for breakfast. It’s a great way to put the two together and a perfect fit for the season.
Nick Dulcich, president of Sunlight International, the marketing arm for Dulcich & Sons, is also pleased about the pairing of the two “Lady Brands,” especially since they both represent quality and naturally blend well as consumer favourites.
“We couldn’t be more excited to bring these two premium products together, and in such a delicious way!” says Dulcich. “The consumer and retailer feedback on our Pretty Lady for the holidays program has been fantastic the last two years, and now combined with Pink Lady Apples, there’ll even be more to love!”
The Dulcich Baby Grape-Apple Mini Skillets is the first such outing for Pretty Lady Grapes and the Pink Lady Brand Apple, but plans are already in the works for next year. Talks are currently underway regarding the two products combined in a retail display program, which Sunlight International has extensive experience in developing. Their past merchandising programs have been recognized industry wide for their innovation and success, leading the way in produce promotion.
“It all started with our Harvest Hobgoblin point-of‐sale materials created over five years ago. Today our family of programs also includes Pretty Lady for the Summer, the Incredible Grape Patch, Pretty Lady for the Holidays, and the latest introduction of Pretty Lady Green Emerald, based on our patented grape variety just introduced this fall,” Dulcich said. “Customers love them! And we look forward to a fresh program with the Pink Lady brand next year.”
Sunlight International, home of the Pretty Lady brand featuring grapes by Dulcich & Sons, is a progressive grower, packer and shipper of Premium California Table Grapes. Grown on over 6,000 acres in California’s San Joaquin Valley, Dulcich & Sons’ vineyards produce a variety of red, green and purple grapes that are shipped worldwide to discriminating buyers.
Pink Lady America protects the Pink Lady Brand, the first apple to have a trademark, and coordinates a promotion program for its shippers. With most of the crop grown and shipped from Washington State, Pink Lady will likely see the production of over 4 million cartons this season.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"
- 2022-01-12 2021 surpasses 2020 produce sales in dollars but volume didn’t hold the line
- 2022-01-12 New Northeast distribution center for avocado supplier
- 2022-01-12 AgDevCo attracts local investor to grow food crops in the Babator irrigated farming-hub
- 2022-01-12 Zeder sells stake in The Logistics Group
- 2022-01-12 M&S appoint Monaghan as new plant kitchen supplier
- 2022-01-12 LondonMetric Property Plc announces acquisition of cold storage and logistics warehouse development
- 2022-01-12 Swedish agtech raises €16,6 million to expand endeavors in Europe
- 2022-01-12 Abu Dhabi-based tech company Silal appoints Salmeen Obaid Alameri as CEO
- 2022-01-12 Port of LA applauds governor Newsom's plan to invest $2.3 bln in California ports