Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Prunes from Chile launches new promotional campaign in Mexico
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Turkey: Hazelnut forecast 2022 announced
- 2022-08-10 ‘Azerbaijan more than doubled hazelnut orchard areas’
- 2022-08-10 Kicking off Medjool date harvest season
- 2022-08-09 Blue Diamond Almond Growers spearhead ‘Almond Express’ rail service to Ports of LA and LB
- 2022-08-08 The number of farmers interested in pistachios is growing
- 2022-07-22 "The naturally high sugar content of our dates gives us a clear competitive advantage"
- 2022-07-22 Prices of Californian almonds and other imported fruits up on rupee drop
- 2022-07-21 'Inclement weather during bloom main reason behind decline of almond production in Kashmir'
- 2022-07-20 Full potential of NZ walnut industry still to be uncovered
- 2022-07-19 Almonds top nut in global new product development, 6th year in a row
- 2022-07-18 Eastern India: Transporter body stages blockade against ‘Myanmar imports’
- 2022-07-15 Australian macadamia farmer harvests 10 tons of nuts by hand
- 2022-07-14 Farmers want Ghanaian government to regulate sale of foodstuffs at farm gates
- 2022-07-13 Australia; The largest producer of almonds in the Southern Hemisphere
- 2022-07-13 Date brand wins “Best Dates” in Good Housekeeping snack awards
- 2022-07-13 "Euro, dollar worth the same; that's going to affect our import trade"
- 2022-07-13 Good volumes for Tonda Gentile delle Langhe hazelnuts
- 2022-07-07 A billion pounds of California almonds stranded at US ports
- 2022-07-05 "When tariffs are lowered, the consumption of Chilean nuts in India can really explode"
- 2022-07-04 Georgia to export almonds to EU market