Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Peru is South America's leading supplier of horticultural products for Russia
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-02-19 Russia behind cyber attack on Maersk and APM Terminals
- 2017-12-19 Unanimous EU extends Russia sanctions
- 2017-11-17 "Fourth harvest that's not gone to Russia, that is a structural problem"
- 2017-10-17 In five years, Russia will be self-sufficient in tomatoes
- 2017-10-13 Belgian pears on the rise in Estonia and Lithuania
- 2017-09-25 Russia warns Serbia of phytosanitary exceedances
- 2017-09-25 You won't lack for anything at the Russian market
- 2017-09-18 Is Russia opening border for Turkish tomatoes?
- 2017-09-13 Russia inspects Turkish tomato growers
- 2017-09-12 Photo report: What's on the supermarket shelves in Moscow
- 2017-09-04 Russia opens borders to Turkish vegetables, but not tomatoes
- 2017-08-30 Russians send 145 tonnes back to Kazakhstan
- 2017-08-29 Mediterranean stone fruit on Russian shelves
- 2017-08-22 Tomatoes in game of yes-no between Russia and Turkey
- 2017-07-19 Sanctions against Russia barely effective
- 2017-07-05 Russian minister of agriculture isn't hoping for an end to the boycott
- 2017-06-23 EU extends sanction against Russia
- 2017-05-29 Russia won’t change its mind about Turkish tomatoes
- 2017-05-22 Turkish tomatoes to Russia in winter?
- 2017-05-08 Turkey and Russia lift (nearly) all sanctions