- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Good prospects for South African lychee season
"In some areas we had a very poor crop last year, but those areas are looking better this year."
Last year South Africa produced around 4,500 MT, this is expected to be around 5,500 MT.
South Africa exports around 50% of the lychees, mostly to the European market, the other 50% goes to the domestic market.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Tanzania ships first avocado consignment to India
- 2022-01-24 Kenya: Embu mango farmers baulk at low broker prices
- 2022-01-24 Vietnam increases dragon fruit exports to Australia
- 2022-01-24 France: 2022 truffle season promises to be exceptional in the Périgord
- 2022-01-24 Nairobi plans e-platform for agricultural exports to China
- 2022-01-24 Taiwan’s Council of Agriculture defends plea to buy pineapple custard apples
- 2022-01-24 In the near--and farther--future, more Ecuadorian dragon fruit on the way
- 2022-01-21 68% of the Peruvian avocado exported was sent to the Netherlands, the US, Spain, and Chile
- 2022-01-21 Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- 2022-01-21 Sicily, land of truffles
- 2022-01-20 Clonal trees to help service the increasing demand for avocados
- 2022-01-20 "We prune our kiwi fruit vines four times a year"
- 2022-01-20 Improved refrigeration technology helps export of Taitung custard apples
- 2022-01-20 "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"
- 2022-01-20 Kiwi becomes the protagonist in Asia
- 2022-01-20 Cambodia: Mango exports up 146 percent to 265,000 tons in 2021
- 2022-01-20 Hass avocado to complement sugarcane in Busoga, Uganda
- 2022-01-20 New avocado plantations in Apulia covered by hail nets
- 2022-01-20 First vegan textile from persimmon and replacement for animal leather
- 2022-01-20 Garlic prices at five-year low in Navi Mumbai