- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New Octubrina clementine exclusive to Tesco
The variety, which is to be sold exclusively to Tesco stores, will replace the early season offerings of Marisol and Arrufatina.
“It is fantastic to see these new varieties hitting the shelves and providing a difference for our customers. A lot of time and investment goes into developing them and we know there are many more great developments on the way," stated Tesco GFS buyer Freddie Hancock.
The variety has been developed in conjunction with the AMC Group’s leading varietal development programme Citrus Genesis and is one of a number of products set to be launched through the AMT Tesco partnership.
“We are delighted to be launching the Octubrina variety to the UK market this
week. This new variety offers an upgrade for customers in both taste and
appearance at an important time of year as we run in to the full flow of the
traditional Spanish citrus season," added AMT’s Head of Technical, Naomi Pendleton
Octubrina is available from mid October.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Florida heading for smallest orange crop in over 75 years
- 2022-01-21 Improving food safety practices to safeguard exports
- 2022-01-21 Griffith area: Citrus crops decimated by severe hailstorm
- 2022-01-21 Orri mandarin continues to stand out for another year
- 2022-01-21 Uzbekistan imported record volume of oranges in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Calabrian Common clementines available until the end of January
- 2022-01-21 “An attractive display, high in vitamins!”
- 2022-01-20 Putting it all on citrus
- 2022-01-20 "The difficulties of the Navelina are already being transferred to the rest of the orange varieties"
- 2022-01-20 Tunisia started exports of Maltese oranges to Marseille
- 2022-01-20 Small businesses the most affected by price increases
- 2022-01-20 "Chinese lemons suffer competition from Turkey and Egypt this season"
- 2022-01-20 China: Tangerines falling both in volume and price
- 2022-01-20 "We want to revive the consumption of white pomelos in France!"
- 2022-01-19 Egypt opens new export season of Valencia oranges
- 2022-01-19 Brussels leaves the control on South African citrus imports demanded by Spain hanging in the air
- 2022-01-19 Promotional campaigns that are practically below cost should stop
- 2022-01-19 'The citrus season is a success despite bottlenecks'
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe to enter into citrus export deal with China
- 2022-01-18 Italy's Limoré and its unexpected international success