- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
EU: Pink Lady® is back on the shelves with promising season ahead
The 2014-2015 harvest should reach 150,000 tons, which is a 19% increase compared with last year. The climate has been particularly mild this autumn, which has delayed the start of the harvest to allow the apples to colour. All three European production areas -France, Italy and Spain- began harvesting at the end of week 43 and the beginning of week 44, depending on the territory.
A well-publicised event!
The competition to launch the campaign will open on 17 November and close just before Christmas on 20 December. Advertised on the web and on our packaging (special edition stickers on loose apples and labels on packs), this new competition will invite consumers and non-consumers to enjoy a unique sensual experience!
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 South Africa: Industry set for a promising pome fruit 2022 harvest
- 2022-01-17 South Africa's Hex River grapes set to excel in South East Asia this season
- 2022-01-17 Tari's campaign to expand grape farming seems unsuccessful
- 2022-01-17 Florida strawberries seeing extremely strong demand
- 2022-01-17 China: Exports of Korean grapes and strawberries to Hong Kong increase
- 2022-01-17 Shelf life extension tech firm receives new USDA funding
- 2022-01-17 Technology supports New Zealand cherry pickers to work 'smarter'
- 2022-01-17 Moldovan apple exports still high in January
- 2022-01-17 Total shipments from start of the season until January 9 reached 56,268 tons
- 2022-01-17 Limvalnera strawberries are nickel and histamine-free
- 2022-01-17 New book shows grapes a top food for immunity and brain health
- 2022-01-17 Brazilian fruit industry breaks record, reaching more than 1 billion dollars in exports
- 2022-01-17 Good year for UK Bramley producers
- 2022-01-14 More winter strawberries harvested in Italy
- 2022-01-14 Chilean fresh fruit exports have increased by almost 8% over the previous season
- 2022-01-14 UK: Aldi and Somerset farm collaboration offers winter strawberries year-round
- 2022-01-14 PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
- 2022-01-14 “Melon cultivation modernization not making up for increasing costs”
- 2022-01-14 "The pandemic has made us realize that we are capable of reinventing ourselves and has made us all much more professional"
- 2022-01-14 Peruvian frozen strawberry exports increased by 50% in 2021