- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Clearly less organic farming in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
In the North-eastern German state now there is 119,600 hectares of organic farming land. According to Till Backhaus, the Minister of Agriculture for Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, on the one hand, the low growers prices are responsible for the decrease, and on the other hand, the revision of the organic farming regulation in the EU has effected this. This has led to a significant amount of uncertainty within the community of growers.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Covid fuels historic growth in organic sales
- 2022-01-19 Australian consumers urged to have their say on organic labelling
- 2022-01-19 Daily Harvest announces partnership with American Farmland Trust and California certified organic farmers
- 2022-01-19 The conversion to organic among South African growers is (at last) taking off
- 2022-01-18 "All CO2 emissions are fully offset, from source to destination"
- 2022-01-17 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-14 Demand for organic products in Spain increased more than demand for mass consumption products during 2021
- 2022-01-13 Blueberries no 1 in organic exports from Chile
- 2022-01-13 Abel & Cole will donate some 1.5 million portions of fruit & veg to food banks
- 2022-01-13 "Europe represents a huge export market for Dutch organic growers"
- 2022-01-12 Brazil: Selection process opened for Ater services for organic producers
- 2022-01-12 “The vegetables from Bay of Mont Saint-Michel's organic range benefit from a unique terroir in Europe”
- 2022-01-10 Great growing conditions for organic Kuri pumpkins and apples on Waterberg farm
- 2022-01-10 Organic produce at 19% of ads in first week of 2022
- 2022-01-06 Happy Family Organics for regenerative supporting farms
- 2022-01-05 Spain is the leading producer of organic products in Europe but Spanish consumption of these products has stalled
- 2022-01-05 Zimbabwe’s smallholder farmers secure European pineapple market
- 2022-01-04 Duncan Family Farms acquires Pedersen Farms
- 2022-01-04 "Quality differences need to be emphasized more, especially at the POS".
- 2022-01-04 Sicilian organic crops for German and Swiss markets