- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Good pickle harvest in the German area of Spreewald
Looking at the total course of the season, this harvest can be called an average, good harvest. Due to the good weather, the harvesting season began in the middle of June, two weeks earlier than last season (2013). Due to bad weather conditions last season (2013), only 35,000 tons of pickles were able to be harvested.
The 'Spreewaldverein' (Spreewald club) reported that in the region eleven farms grew pickles on more than 600 acres this season. The Spreewald region is the second largest pickle growing area in Germany.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 The frost affects the artichokes grown in the southern part of Campo de Elche
- 2022-01-19 "Traditional pumpkin varieties account for nearly 60% of the pumpkins marketed"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-19 "Transportation costs have increased by about 50%"
- 2022-01-19 Russian carrot price forecast for 2022-2023
- 2022-01-19 Colombo traders allege that illegally imported beet roots are flooding local markets
- 2022-01-19 Brazil turns from major importer to garlic producer
- 2022-01-19 France: the endive production is gaining ground in the Ariège department
- 2022-01-18 Vegetable prices high in Kolkata
- 2022-01-18 Prices of vegetables soar in Mangaluru due to heavy rains
- 2022-01-18 Desk salads struck by worst inflation in US - Romaine prices up 61%
- 2022-01-18 ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- 2022-01-18 Ghana farmers get support to boost tomato production
- 2022-01-18 “Demand for Chinese cabbages is at a high point”
- 2022-01-18 "We can't seem to get carrots prices up"
- 2022-01-18 "After a bumpy start, the Egyptian spring onion season is now slowly gaining momentum"
- 2022-01-18 New UK season of forced rhubarb
- 2022-01-18 Highest level of inflation in Poland in 21 years
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 Pakistan: tomato price disparities expose supply chain flaws